Yall Sleeping on NBC's New Family Show "This Is Us"

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
Why these shows always throw in the random gay character? There was no reason for Randall's dad to be gay... It added nothing to the show... They need to stop pushing that agenda on us...:snoop:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Why these shows always throw in the random gay character? There was no reason for Randall's dad to be gay... It added nothing to the show... They need to stop pushing that agenda on us...:snoop:
I agree there!
shyt was real pointless..
I know this is the coli so anyone gay is like the worst but let the show play out before you say it was pointless or adds nothing. It's a marathon not a sprint

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
I know this is the coli so anyone gay is like the worst but let the show play out before you say it was pointless or adds nothing. It's a marathon not a sprint
Actually, I have no problem with someone being gay. :hubie:
But, Hollywood is overdoing this shyt...:usure:
There really was NO NEED to make a man who was SOOOO in love with the MOTHER of his child gay later on in his life! :why:

Hollywood is writing this storyline in when they don't have to just to appeal to that audience or whatever other agenda they may have. That's what we're talking about.
It made no sense for Randall's birth Father to be homosexual, I don't give a damn how it plays out.. :damn:

If the twist made sense, I'd be cool with it! Or if they introduced another character that was gay... Cool!:hubie:
But, they forced the hell out of it! :manny:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Actually, I have no problem with someone being gay. :hubie:
But, Hollywood is overdoing this shyt...:usure:
There really was NO NEED to make a man who was SOOOO in love with the MOTHER of his child gay later on in his life! :why:

Hollywood is writing this storyline in when they don't have to just to appeal to that audience or whatever other agenda they may have. That's what we're talking about.
It made no sense for Randall's birth Father to be homosexual, I don't give a damn how it plays out.. :damn:

If the twist made sense, I'd be cool with it! Or if they introduced another character that was gay... Cool!:hubie:
But, they forced the hell out of it! :manny:

Only seems forced because you don't know how it'll play out. That's what I mean by it's a marathon not a sprint. Watch what happens see how it develops. Like I said it doesn't bother me at all but I'm more willing to let a writer cook and I know that's the writer in me speaking

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
Only seems forced because you don't know how it'll play out. That's what I mean by it's a marathon not a sprint. Watch what happens see how it develops. Like I said it doesn't bother me at all but I'm more willing to let a writer cook and I know that's the writer in me speaking
Man, that's a force... Didn't need to do that.

But, it's still a dope show!

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Friends were talking about is so i binged it on Friday. It's pretty uninteresting IMO, like i don't know what compelling events can keep this show going past one season. shyt is so hokey/sappy, it's like a grown up 7th heaven or some shyt. Everything is a bit too perfect (every issue they have is rounded out by a beautiful resolution or super supportive person) ...fukk that shyt :camby:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Wonder how Jack died...Kids looked to be in their early teens, right? We don't know how he died, right?

Liked that score they played at the end of the episode...:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
sub-buzz-27911-1487353894-11.jpg

He's actually not that fat :mindblown: