Yall seen this new Face ID for the Iphone?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yeah, I have my problems (they've been well documented), but this shyt is serious. Apple shares their data with the gov. No if, ands, or buts, they do that shyt.

All y'all talking about "they already have my fingerprint, and pic, so who cares?" are naive as fukk. :snoop:

The government wants as much info as possible. Go ahead and succumb to them, like all the little sheep of the world. :snoop:

Wake up brehs :ufdup:

shyt's a joke until it affects you. But, best believe, it will affect you at some point. Do you wanna fight it now, or wait until it's too late? :francis:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Besides "invasion of privacy" why do you care if they have this info on you? It literally means nothing unless you do illegal things. Are you scared they are gonna clone you or some shyt :mjlol:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Besides "invasion of privacy" why do you care if they have this info on you? It literally means nothing unless you do illegal things. Are you scared they are gonna clone you or some shyt :mjlol:
What's illegal today, is different than what's illegal tomorrow.

We need to stop this first, before it gets to be too much. It's a slippery slope :ufdup:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
nikka gone be on some straight

09-tom-wlaschiha.w529.h529-529x436.jpg

When they girl ask to unlock their X

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
This is a real concern and serious. Frfr

I never used the fingerprint scanner on my 6+ or 7+ because of fears that it would go straight to the government (and you're in denial if you think that shyt doesn't happen :ufdup:)

This face scanning shyt is just another step in the desire to police the populace.

I'm not on any tinfoil hat shyt either. I've worked for ONR and DARPA. You're a fool if you don't see what's going on.

I'm getting an X, but I will not use the face unlock shyt. It will only be passcode unlock for me.

We live in a perilous time. Don't fukk around :ufdup:
It's definitely happening. All that shyt goes to a database. Read project lucid by texe marrs

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Faux outrage...your face can be changed or modified through surgery. Yes that is extreme but any form of authentication that can be manipulated isn't a great source of security. And like the weirdo above me stated, everyone has a photograph on file through the license/state ID database. This is not that big of a deal, its a gimmick to sell more iphones that most people won't be using after the first few months anyway.