Yall seen this new Face ID for the Iphone?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This is a real concern and serious. Frfr

I never used the fingerprint scanner on my 6+ or 7+ because of fears that it would go straight to the government (and you're in denial if you think that shyt doesn't happen :ufdup:)

This face scanning shyt is just another step in the desire to police the populace.

I'm not on any tinfoil hat shyt either. I've worked for ONR and DARPA. You're a fool if you don't see what's going on.

I'm getting an X, but I will not use the face unlock shyt. It will only be passcode unlock for me.

We live in a perilous time. Don't fukk around :ufdup:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
This is a real concern and serious. Frfr

I never used the fingerprint scanner on my 6+ or 7+ because of fears that it would go straight to the government (and you're in denial if you think that shyt doesn't happen :ufdup:)

This face scanning shyt is just another step in the desire to police the populace.

I'm not on any tinfoil hat shyt either. I've worked for ONR and DARPA. You're a fool if you don't see what's going on.

I'm getting an X, but I will not use the face unlock shyt. It will only be passcode unlock for me.

We live in a perilous time. Don't fukk around :ufdup:
The "I have nothing to hide" crowd will get humbled slowly.

The serious disregard young people have in valuing privacy is rather incredible to me.

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
They gather all this data on us and we don't get paid for it?

Then shyt like Equifax happens and we have to pay for more protection?

This shyt blows mind.

At least China is upfront about everything, you have a phone, they are monitoring everything and will use it against you.

China is 1984 100% realized, and honestly it doesn't seem that bad over there. As long as there is an understanding between the government and citizens. The USA does everything that China does, they just won't use it in a court of law because it is illegal evidence. The US will definitely "leak" information on people they don't like though.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
all this shyt to prevent your girl from seeing your texts :heh:

you stupid if you got real dirt on your phone anyway
It ain't even about that, man. This invasion of privacy is a serious concern. I've never been on some militant shyt before, but I'm leaning toward that now. :manny:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I've worked for a government entity before. They already have my fingerprint. They also have multiple high res 2d photos of me. I'm not sure how much more of a difference it makes if it was a 3d picture rather than a 2d one. They are already well within means to use your information.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
It ain't even about that, man. This invasion of privacy is a serious concern. I've never been on some militant shyt before, but I'm leaning toward that now. :manny:
I'm saying people think they need to go through all this crazy shyt just to lock a phone

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Password lock is the safest

Maybe in terms of biometric privacy, but certainly not with regard to keeping your phone off limits (unless you wipe your phone down and excuse yourself to type in your password all the time).

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I've worked for a government entity before. They already have my fingerprint. They also have multiple high res 2d photos of me. I'm not sure how much more of a difference it makes if it was a 3d picture rather than a 2d one. They are already well within means to use your information.
The most logical breh on the Coli