Y'all Seen this HATRED trailer??

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
:dwillhuh: :what: :mindblown:

I am all for freedom in a video game, but this shyt looks like an over the top terroristic sandbox and nothing more.
Check this shyt out brehs

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
:dwillhuh: :what: :mindblown:

I am all for freedom in a video game, but this shyt looks like an over the top terroristic sandbox and nothing more.
Check this shyt out brehs

They making this game for shock value only. No major console or publisher is going to approve this game. It going to be this generation version of Thrill Kill (I can't believe that I remember that game :sadcam::flabbynsick:).

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
LMcZpHQ.gif

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone that buys that game/plays that game needs to be on the FBI watch List. If there was ever a game where they could say "the video game made him do it." this is the one. wow. They might as well call this game adam lanza or that other nut that shot up the spot in cali not long ago.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You buy this game you better do it with straight cash in a store with no camera's...

This is a one way ticket to uncle sam putting a camera damn near up your a$$hole...

shyt...i bet they have a network filter called "hatred game" for all the IP's they log for purchasing it online...