Yall seen this crazy flick Soft & Quiet?

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yeah this movie was nuts. The shyt they were saying is no different than what you read on racist forums/social media - almost word for word. It was like watching a live snuff film. The realism and single shot filming made it more shocking.

That ex con chick with the gap teeth was a fukking demon. :scust:

So Aryan men let their wives punk them like that? :mjlol: When she was talking all that shyt in the store I woulda been like "Well bytch, you can't give me any babies and your brother's in prison for rape so you have no leverage. Bye bytch" :camby:FOH if you think I'ma let my wife coerce me into committing felony that would get everybody locked up just to "prank" some chicks they started beef with in the first place. That shyt would have been shut down in seconds.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
Yeah this movie was nuts. The shyt they were saying is no different than what you read on racist forums/social media - almost word for word. It was like watching a live snuff film. The realism and single shot filming made it more shocking.

That ex con chick with the gap teeth was a fukking demon. :scust:

So Aryan men let their wives punk them like that? :mjlol: When she was talking all that shyt in the store I woulda been like "Well bytch, you can't give me any babies and your brother's in prison for rape so you have no leverage. Bye bytch" :camby:FOH if you think I'ma let my wife coerce me into committing felony that would get everybody locked up just to "prank" some chicks they started beef with in the first place. That shyt would have been shut down in seconds.
She's on that East New York show dating a breh cop and it's fukking jarring as hell to see. She's marked for life as an actress like the broad in Get Out.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Didn't read any replies from this thread and will be watching tonight to see what's up.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
This was written and directed by an Asian woman, which surprised me, but explains the casting. The things those women were saying at the meeting and in the car sound just like what you read in comment sections. I honestly believe white women are more dangerous, because very few people suspect them of that kind of manipulation, and so many of them are teachers, and the first experience with authority outside the home for most kids.
A lot of westerners do that disarming quirky act to mask a lot of shyt. Then they keep trying to push boundaries on what they can get away with fukking with you. Hate is their sculptor and they are prisoners to its design

Daps
A lot of westerners do that disarming quirky act to mask a lot of shyt. Then they keep trying to push boundaries on what they can get away with fukking with you. Hate is their sculptor and they are prisoners to its design
White women will say the most conniving things with a smile, and it throws you off. Where as black women keep it real. So it takes time to pick up on the manipulation. Then when you defend yourself, they play dumb, and throw on the tears, and everyone else around you is acting like you attacked them.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
White women will say the most conniving things with a smile, and it throws you off. Where as black women keep it real. So it takes time to pick up on the manipulation. Then when you defend yourself, they play dumb, and throw on the tears, and everyone else around you is acting like you attacked them.
Bruh that scene at the store :hhh:
Precisely this

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
There was another thread when this movie came out. You should have searched for it.

I loved this movie.:mjpls:

Except the rape scene.:huhldup: I wanted to turn the movie off at that moment

This is how white women truly are. :mjpls:

Even worse in real life.:mjpls: