Yall seen this crazy flick Soft & Quiet?

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The flick is actually quite the opposite of the title, lol.

It got a lot of buzz on Dreadit and I went in blind on it a while back thinking it was some supernatural horror movie because of the poster. It made stuff like the
swastika pie reveal
startle the hell out of me when I first saw it.

Daps
This was written and directed by an Asian woman, which surprised me, but explains the casting. The things those women were saying at the meeting and in the car sound just like what you read in comment sections. I honestly believe white women are more dangerous, because very few people suspect them of that kind of manipulation, and so many of them are teachers, and the first experience with authority outside the home for most kids.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
This was written and directed by an Asian woman, which surprised me, but explains the casting. The things those women were saying at the meeting and in the car sound just like what you read in comment sections. I honestly believe white women are more dangerous, because very few people suspect them of that kind of manipulation, and so many of them are teachers, and the first experience with authority outside the home for most kids.
they dont want to hear this tho :francis:

dat aint da same sandwich

links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ

One of the characters was saying she's active on st0rmfr0nt and the dialogue was pretty much a carbon copy of the shyt they say on there.

White women are definitely more dangerous. Many of us had racist ass teachers so this is pretty much how they talk behind closed doors.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
from what I’m reading this is a movie about crazy white female teachers?

if so then maybe I should write a movie too…and yes a lot of them (based solely on work experience not a rule) are low key racist, heavily depressed and medicated on all kinds of pills

just read a short part of a synopsis so as not to spoil it for myself…might check this out

Daps
from what I’m reading this is a movie about crazy white female teachers?

if so then maybe I should write a movie too…and yes a lot of them (based solely on work experience not a rule) are low key racist, heavily depressed and medicated on all kinds of pills

just read a short part of a synopsis so as not to spoil it for myself…might check this out
It’s about a white female teacher who starts a white supremacist women’s group.