yall seen these pics of cari champion without makeup ? :scusthov: we've been bamboozled brehs

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
nikkas hated on jemele so much and she beat cari in the all natural fresh out the bed department :wow:

detroit, we won :wow:

nikkas hate on Jemele but I've always had a soft spot for her. She's a cutie that understands sports, from what I can tell, intelligent and she seems like a freak. I'd sex the Spartan lover out of her till she screams Go Blue, for both the school and how I'm beating it up and leaving it bruised. :takedat:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
why do dudes shyt on Jamelle Hill so bad, she actually looks kind of good at times.

If a friend was putting you on with his / her homegirl, and you asked that person "How does your homegirl look?"

And your friend replied: "She actually looks kind of good at times." :sas1:

You'd be happy with that? :sas2:

And that, my breh, is why dudes sh!t on Ms. Hill
Not to mention we're talking about looking "kind of good at times" AFTER being made up by professional make up artists in the entertainment industry :mjlol:

Last edited:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If a friend was putting you on with his / her homegirl, and you asked that person "How does your homegirl look?"

And your friend replied: "She actually looks kind of good at times." :sas1:

You'd be happy with that? :sas2:

And that, my breh, is why dudes sh!t on Ms. Hill
Not to mention we're talking about looking kind of good at times AFTER being made up by professional make up artists in the entertainment industry :mjlol:
:yeshrug: I'd still let her hit
she ain't a bad looking sista to me