Yall savescumming?

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Depends on the game, really. If there's a heavy RNG element to it, then yeah I might.

Just got around to playing Divinity Original Sin 2, and the combat system isn't the easiest to master, so I'm finding myself reloading before getting squad wiped.

X-Com 1 & 2, same thing.

:yeshrug:

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Normally no, but I did do it while farming for specific gems in Bloodborne's Chalice Dungeons.

litty

Pro
Daps
These days I don't play many new singleplayer games that let the player actually choose when to save. But I still savescum in Fallout 3, NV, and the Far Cry series.

I've had to do it a lot recently for Mass Effect.

I would've never finished the me2 insanity achievement without savescumming :lolbron:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
how is kenshi anyways?

edit: also, yes. i'm a chump. outside of xcom and xcom2 first runs i'll scum it the fukk up. you dont just "lose" a colonel sniper and keep playing like shyt is sweet :hhh:
Breh this game is fire.been no lifing this shyt recently. :wow: Me and my partner started as slaves in holy nation territory. Mining and laboring from sunrise until they put us back in our cages at night:mjcry:.Took us 12 days to escape figuring out guard patrol patterns and practicing lock picking. The final night we stole some guard gear and walked out that bytch in full disguise next morning.:russ:Fast forward a couple weeks now we 20 strong building a starting base. Going to destroy all slaver factions and free everyone once we get strong enough :demonic:no mercy

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Breh this game is fire.been no lifing this shyt recently. :wow: Me and my partner started as slaves in holy nation territory. Mining and laboring from sunrise until they put us back in our cages at night:mjcry:.Took us 12 days to escape figuring out guard patrol patterns and practicing lock picking. The final night we stole some guard gear and walked out that bytch in full disguise next morning.:russ:Fast forward a couple weeks now we 20 strong building a starting base. Going to destroy all slaver factions and free everyone once we get strong enough :demonic:no mercy
sold. hold this rep

Trill Evans

Cooling in the lads club
Daps
The thing about savescumming is: it's not how many times you save, it's how many times you load.

I do it myself though. Pressing F5 is just so damn easy:manny:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Hitman & Hitman 2. To be fair a lot of it has to do with challenges needing a similar setup & I don't want to play through 10 mins of the same actions over and over again.