Ya'll remember when Jericho said this?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Man I was here when tsc cared about Jericho

Wrestling world switch up like some bytches just because Jericho body built like a jar of peanut butter

:dead:

Feels like he not the same anymore. Like he lost some charisma. He was way over especially when he had everyone singing his theme. Just doesn't feel the same anymore. I think it's more his personality than body that caused the change.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Man I was here when tsc cared about Jericho

Wrestling world switch up like some bytches just because Jericho body built like a jar of peanut butter
It’s because he’s overstayed his welcome. Dude was fine with the JAS and IC, but he’s become boring now. The Learning Tree stuff is cringe and it’s not just because that’s the whole point of it. Bryan Keith the only positive thing about it.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
None of these "I don't care " I don't have time ass nikkas is telling the truth. When you don't care or don't have time for something you usually just ignore it.

Play stupid like you normally do and act like there wasn't a holiday. Y'all dumb motherfukkers have turned TSC into SquaredCircleJerk and wonder why it's a decline

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps

Walking "his girl" to the train

b423bb88-f8c6-4ccc-9c1a-ffa8e31d0773_text.gif

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
wwe = premier league
aew = mls

doesn't matter if they sign big stars like messi no one gives a sh*t after awhile

Stop.

There is nuffin worth a damn on wwe programming like that.

Only thing wwe csn do is let aj go.

So we can get the real bullet club goat back.
Other than that.
Wwe is only good for jade and bianca. Or large women matches like the rumble.

Past that. There has been nuffin to keep me watching wwe after nwg won and Vince was removed.
The workrate and inring speed is so dialed back. It makes the women of wwe look light years better than the men side.
Plus you got that son in law still ruining the workrate dynamic with no psychology. Shackled to the scsa smashmouth main event style. That the son jn law males everyone adhere to. So the product will never draw larger than the era the son in law belonged to.
Which makes everyone on the male roster look inferior and low quality.

Wish it was different. Yet wwe is inferior to aew. Like the wwf was Inferior to the nwa product with duhtay, magnum and the horsemen.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It’s because he’s overstayed his welcome. Dude was fine with the JAS and IC, but he’s become boring now. The Learning Tree stuff is cringe and it’s not just because that’s the whole point of it. Bryan Keith the only positive thing about it.

After last night.

When they outdid.

Rock v mankind.

Man stop.
Jericho is not supposed to be liked as this character at all.

Are you a smart or a mark?

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:dead:

Feels like he not the same anymore. Like he lost some charisma. He was way over especially when he had everyone singing his theme. Just doesn't feel the same anymore. I think it's more his personality than body that caused the change.

Again.

Jericho is a heel.
Plus tsc backed out of Jericho support.
after his wife went maga.

Yet and still Jericho is still a high quality work. Regardless if his wife shpuld be jailed.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

CHRIS JERICHO CLAIMS AEW WILL DEFEAT WWE RAW’S RATINGS IN 4 TO 6 MONTHS

Crazy how that was 3 years ago. Life comes at you fast.

This is cap.

As wwe is only liked.

After low quality cody come back to the wwe tho.

So wtf are you saying.
Y'all need to stop this cap ass wwe bias. As you nikkaz wrote not one review or rant on none of this shyt.

Not even one fukk'n match.

Not even the women mainevent at mania to even cody going over.
So stop the cap.

if the shyt was good.

you motherfukkers would have ranted that shyt.

Y'all was quiet as fukk.

so stop the bullshyt cap and wwe bias.

Art Barr