Ya'll remember when Jericho said this?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

CHRIS JERICHO CLAIMS AEW WILL DEFEAT WWE RAW’S RATINGS IN 4 TO 6 MONTHS

Crazy how that was 3 years ago. Life comes at you fast.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
How personal does this have to be that you thinking of some random quote from a few years ago by an irrelevant guy that most of us don't even care for? Motherfukker woke up and thought, remember when Jericho said this? We don't even care about what he said on the last episode, let alone a few years ago. :russ:

It's all good tho. Whatever keeps you happy. :manny:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Why are people going after the OP?

And the reason for that is we keep talking about the cool factor, but it’s the storytelling. We don’t panic, we don’t rush. We live in our own world and we book accordingly. We book smartly, if you watch our show it’s like watching the first three Star Wars episodes—one thing always leads to the next and sometimes you’ll see where the seeds were planted months earlier, but we always know what we want to do and where we want to go.”

This is actually hilarious. The first three Star Wars episodes? Come on.

If you can't enjoy some schadenfreude, especially at the expense of delusional idiots like Jericho, then you're too uptight.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
How personal does this have to be that you thinking of some random quote from a few years ago by an irrelevant guy that most of us don't even care for? Motherfukker woke up and thought, remember when Jericho said this? We don't even care about what he said on the last episode, let alone a few years ago. :russ:

It's all good tho. Whatever keeps you happy. :manny:
Man I was here when tsc cared about Jericho

Wrestling world switch up like some bytches just because Jericho body built like a jar of peanut butter

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
wwe = premier league
aew = mls

doesn't matter if they sign big stars like messi no one gives a sh*t after awhile
It's like signing messi and have him playing against HS Fotballers dressed in clown suits trying to kick the ball with clown shoes. You diminish the stars you have because none of the staff of players are serious and neither is the competition.