Y'all remember that period when Da South was making dance music.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I busted so many nuts to this video as a kid

Last edited by a moderator:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Shiiiiid, what they know bout that CC Lemonhead, Jam Pony Express, Poison Clan? :ohlawd::dj2:

These nikkas dropped so many classics and I'm not talking about just the dance music either.

bytch bend over and spread them butt cheeks, let a nikka see them guts freak :krs: :stylin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
These nikkas dropped so many classics and I'm not talking about just the dance music either.
Poison Clan "Shake What" - YouTube

bytch bend over and spread them butt cheeks, let a nikka see them guts freak :krs:

can't forget about this joint [ame=http://youtu.be/R4DWRvWfc6w]POISON CLAN ~ SHINE ME UP - YouTube[/ame]

this was my shyt too....remember nikkas would be at the local after hours hole in the wall spot in 2 door chevy's on 30s & vogues blastin this shyt...damn i'm :flabbynsick:
[ame=http://youtu.be/RTOQ9w9m6oE]Get Together by 69 BOYZ - YouTube[/ame]

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they still play shyt like this in the club, and when they do .....them hoes act a fool :whoo:

i kinda wish i was in my mid 20's when this shyt was popping off

just imagining all the freaks and how my p*ssygettin' percentage would have been at an all time high :ohlawd:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Duck from the fireballs. I never liked that Miami Bass booty music, though. :scusthov:

I think the Cha Cha Slide was the last big Southern mainstream dance song.

Slide to the right...Everybody clap yo' hands :dj2:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
the music is just a great time in southern history that up north and out west folks will know nathan about....when we blasted they shyt and our shyt and there was a balance...back when they both treated us like shyt, even tho the west showed a lot more love than the east coast...plus them hoes was getting buck wild during this era...Orange Crush, Daytona (before it got commercialzed), FreakNik, Player's Ball weekend (my GA nikkas know what i'm talmbout), when FAMU homecoming was really that shyt to be at

Daps
The south STILL makes 90% of the dance music in hiphop.

....of course now, it's meant for her to be dancing on a pole. :shaq: