tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Will Sasso is a good dude mad funny too

Walked by Christina Vidal in NY almost 20 years ago she was BAKED :russ:

Show seems meh but network tv died like 4 years ago they don't even try anymore
The only reason why they’re airing this is cuz of COVID-19 because this was supposed to have already dropped

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
I’ll watch the cast minus the kids are decent. They got ole dude from half baked and weeds on there. Might be good.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MV5BMWMyZTExOTMtZWMwMy00MDBlLTg1YzUtNWY5ZWViMjI4NjFmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAwMzM3NDI3._V1_.jpg
:mjlol:

I know chick from Jane the Virgin is probably calling her agent Mad af asking why she couldn’t be in that sitcom with that white man :mjlol:

Will Sasso is that dude.

He low key has that white supremacist, fed up, angry white American look.

I can see the episode now

"Baby, there's something I have to tell you. There's more to the reason I stopped working at the office."

"Ok baby, what's up?"

"You know my boss, you met him a couple times..."

"Demetrius, yeah he was nice. What happened?"

"Well, there was more than a working relationship. He was attracted to me."

"He knows your married though..."

"I know, and he knows. But he didn't care. I told him time and time again but nothing worked Then one day I was walking out of the office and he grabbed my arm."

"He grabbed you!?!"

"He told me that he deserved me and that we'd be a power couple and it's good for the business. He said if we couldnt be together then I'd better look for other jobs, so I left."

"That's son of a---- I'm gonna go down there."

"No, no, baby, please dont. I feel so bad, this is my fault, it was my fault **cries**"

"**He holds her close** no baby, no, it's not your fault. You didn't do this, you didn't do anything to deserve this."

"...I was sexually harassed and I don't know what to do...**continues crying** all I can think about is how bad I look, and our girls, you, the bills....I'm so embarrassed...."