Ya'll remember sending CandyGrams and Valentine's Day Cards to girls in Grade School?

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We stopped doing that in the 2nd grade. I remember I had my mom buy hella cards with the lollipops on it so I can give them to class mates. We would have like 30 minutes to walk around and put our gifts on our classmate's desk. I handed out all my cards to the bytches I had a crush on :steviej:got back to my desk and saw like 3 cards on my desk. :mjcry:And 2 of them were from my male friends :sadcam:

That shyt killed my confidence until the 6th grade :mjcry:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
We stopped doing that in the 2nd grade. I remember I had my mom buy hella cards with the lollipops on it so I can give them to class mates. We would have like 30 minutes to walk around and put our gifts on our classmate's desk. I handed out all my cards to the bytches I had a crush on :steviej:got back to my desk and saw like 3 cards on my desk. :mjcry:And 2 of them were from my male friends :sadcam:

That shyt killed my confidence until the 6th grade :mjcry:

:russ:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
You had to 5 dollars to send a telegram to your secret admirer in high school.

Seeing the group of kids come into class to give their message thinking it was gunna be for me :mjgrin:

I never got one tho :mjcry:

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
My mom made me give everyone in class one of those cheap 50 a pack cards you got at Walmart :dame:

She even had a class roster to make sure I didn't miss out anyone :dame:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
It was standard that you had to get the entire class stuff. They even sent out list of everyone's names. :manny:

Middle school and high school is when it got real.

:mjcry: