Y'all remeber "The Lyricist Lounge Show" from MTV?!?!?

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Show was a highly underrated. I had a VCR tape but it got destroyed in a fire. But it was a great show and I wish they had something like that now, but with the quality of rappers we got now, nah I'll pass.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
One line that stuck with me for years was "Guliani you ain't foolin nobody!"

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:wow:

I was seriously thinking about this earlier...dont know why lol

from what I remember, it was a good show

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Looking back and even then I know some people thought it was a little corny but it was still enjoyable still for what it was and the freestyles at the end where dope.

Man, I can still remember being in High School and people actually making fukking threads about each some episodes on old ass SOHH when it aired (Fall/winter 2000) Damn lol

madmoney

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the skit with mos def on the side of a building saying he was gonna jump was funny and yeah I fondly remember the snoop dogg one, "A Sega Dreamcast With the blue controllers"

lol the onyx joint was dope

I been looking for that one with mos def for years...shyt ain't nowhere on YouTube :to:

Nvm just found it [ame]http://youtu.be/tfkI5LtEsJQ[/ame] :gladbron:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Looking back and even then I know some people thought it was a little corny but it was still enjoyable still for what it was and the freestyles at the end where dope.

Man, I can still remember being in High School and people actually making fukking threads about each some episodes on old ass SOHH when it aired (Fall/winter 2000) Damn lol

I was just in the kitchen with my dad talking about how 2000 was 13 years ago:wtf:

Kuuuuush

Riiiiiiiiight
Daps
That snoop freestyle is a legendary hip hop moment :yes:

Gives me the :gladbron: looking back and then the :snoop: when I think about the doggfather now