Y’all really need to stop with this minority ‘Wake Up call’ nonsense.

Daps
I know it makes some of you feel good to think some non whites will finally experience white racism, will get their ‘wake up call’ and start hating whites or join up with other minorities etc but it’s never ever gonna happen.

Here’s the brutal reality; White people can do whatever the fukk they want to a lot of minorities, treat them like scum, kill them, bomb them, rape them, etc and there will be no wake up call. These minorities will still aspire to marry, befriend, move to white countries , have them as neighbours etc. This is a cold hard fact. Whites know it and these minorities know it.

These minorities have much more hate in their hearts for people who look just like them, or other minorities who haven’t done anything to them. Just look at Asia,Africa, and especially the Middle East and it’s not whites getting the most hate despite their recent atrocities there. In fact they’re the most loved.

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
ProductsPg_Square_SML.png

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Whites have raped, shot up, economically destroyed, sex trafficked and literally just completely devasted dozens of asian, Hispanic and Arab countries in the last 70 years alone. Yet the overwhelming vast majority of Hispanics, Asians and Arabs still have an extremely strong hate of blacks despite us never causing them any sort of harm on a macro level. A white man/woman could literally spit in a Asians face and they would still think more highly of whites than they would blacks. There is no people of color coalition most non blacks/non whites are just as bad if not worse than most whites.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Facts. And I think this is the source of resentment that some black Americans have against Africans.

I think some may feel like, even after going through colonialism, when they come to america, instead of automatically linking up with black people and our cause, there is a rejection of us and a buy into what some may believe to be white supremacy.

I don’t espouse these views but I think this may be the source of animosity some diasporeans have against continentals, if any.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Whites have raped, shot up, economically destroyed, sex trafficked and literally just completely devasted dozens of asian, Hispanic and Arab countries in the last 70 years alone. Yet the overwhelming vast majority of Hispanics, Asians and Arabs still have an extremely strong hate of blacks despite us never causing them any sort of harm on a macro level. A white man/woman could literally spit in a Asians face and they would still think more highly of whites than they would blacks. There is no people of color coalition most non blacks/non whites are just as bad if not worse than most whites.

I would say some hispanics and arabs are atleast more likely to disrespect whites and to acknowledge what has been done to their countries by them.

Asians on the other hand it seems were born to c00n and to be bootlickers. Not a single shred of self-dignity to be found in those people. Dont bother to look.

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
I know it makes some of you feel good to think some non whites will finally experience white racism, will get their ‘wake up call’ and start hating whites or join up with other minorities etc but it’s never ever gonna happen.

Literally nobody thinks that you fukking idiot.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Facts. And I think this is the source of resentment that some black Americans have against Africans.

I think some may feel like, even after going through colonialism, when they come to america, instead of automatically linking up with black people and our cause, there is a rejection of us and a buy into what some may believe to be white supremacy.

I don’t espouse these views but I think this may be the source of animosity some diasporeans have against continentals, if any.

I think its moreso a values mismatch. African immigrants and AAs culturally value different things and that can lead to clashes. Immgrants of every race subscribe to the idea of the American dream more than native born Americans.

Really they are from a genetic standpoint, us. We both have the same potential. No hate should be directed at our brothers and sisters from the continent. Only understanding and respect for their viewpoints, even if its slightly different from ours

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Those are not race

So a lot of those people are white
Dont confuse caucasian with white. Those terms are used interchangeably but they mean different things. If you see an arab and think" look at that white man".......my brothers an optomotrist and i can hook u ip.

Able Archer 83

Two Minutes to Midnight
Daps
Reppin

Also, sad to say it, but much of the continent's experience with black Americans has been negative.

Take Libera; it was settled by American slaves, who promptly set up a one-party system where they and their descendants ruled over the indigenous tribes and ethnic groups for over 130 years. A depressingly familiar situation. Stokey Carmichael advocated for pan-Africanism, yet Ahmed Sekou Toure, his patron, ran a wildly oppressive regime complete with concentration camps; perhaps necessary for pragmatic reasons, but the moral compromise was duly noted among Africans. In Ethiopia, Haile Selassie gave generous land grants to members of the diaspora. While on the surface this appears generous, it was part of the general economic exploitation of the native Ethiopians that led to the end of the Monarchy. Ghana offers something along similar lines,

Not that I profess to read minds, but if an African were to judge black Americans by these examples, what lesson would they take away?

And also, this article has an alarming section:

Dr Kambon concedes that not everything is "hunky dory" in Ghana.

"You practise African spirituality and everyone thinks you are a Rasta, the Abraham religion that the whites introduced is dominant and there is not even a concept that Africans can have their own religion," he says.

He was also shocked to discover that in a complex where he lived with four other families children did not speak any African language.

"There was a point where the children had an Ewe mother and if you greet them in Ewe they'll tell you, 'Oh I don't speak Twi'.

"They cannot even identify their own mother language," he adds.

All this tells me is that many of the Americans actually engaging with Africa have no idea as to the realities of modern African life, like they view the effects of colonialism and globalization as an annoyance rather than a fact. It's like going onto a reservation, and badgering the Indians about not wearing buckskin.

That's my opinion, anyway.

invalid

Banned
Daps
I think its moreso a values mismatch. African immigrants and AAs culturally value different things and that can lead to clashes.

Can you expound on this? This is always mentioned but no one actually mentions what those values are?

invalid

Banned
Daps
Literally nobody thinks that you fukking idiot.

This is actually a sentiment that is repeated ad nauseam here on the Coli of which I’ve had to argue in many threads with posters to stop.

Y’all nikkas know y’all be waiting for that moment.

tenor.gif

shyt is c00n shyt to me. I don’t be wishing that on no brotha.