Yall ready for that crypto bull run?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It hit ATH recently, unhelpful thread but then again these waveriders were just parroting the bullshyt they heard on NBC when folks were telling them to buy at the low a couple years ago. :unimpressed: I was scooping up plenty of sub 2k ETH in 2022
B.S check your facts. Car dealership and some restaurants are taking bitcoin
You can buy a house in Bitcoin. Hell I paid for a movie in Dogecoin.

Dude stuck on them boomer narratives

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Just bought my $5 worth and watched 20 YouTube crypto vids back to back while checking Coinbase every 5 minutes like I do every two years or so

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
schoolboy-eat.gif

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I been out the game for around 2-3 years now and man the last bullrun was CRAZY.

My portfolio hit mid six figures and I was one of the low end brehs in the chat.

So for those in it still, learn from my mistakes.

When you start counting retirement money, it's time to sell because now you're greedy and you're emotionally invested.

Which is NOT the way to trade/make money.

It's better to get a few good sized positions AND DON'T TOUCH THEM until you're ready to get out, rather than constantly day trading in and out.

Most people just aren't that good so you'll more likely slowly grind down a position rather than enlarge your bag.

And make sure whatever you do, always have blue chip exposure in your portfolio. More blue chips than altcoins.

Blue chips being BTC and Ethereum and something stable like USDC.

You have some altcoins go boom, take it back to BTC or USDC to retain value.

Good luck, I sleep better now that I'm out.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I been out the game for around 2-3 years now and man the last bullrun was CRAZY.

My portfolio hit mid six figures and I was one of the low end brehs in the chat.

So for those in it still, learn from my mistakes.

When you start counting retirement money, it's time to sell because now you're greedy and you're emotionally invested.

Which is NOT the way to trade/make money.

It's better to get a few good sized positions AND DON'T TOUCH THEM until you're ready to get out, rather than constantly day trading in and out.

Most people just aren't that good so you'll more likely slowly grind down a position rather than enlarge your bag.

And make sure whatever you do, always have blue chip exposure in your portfolio. More blue chips than altcoins.

Blue chips being BTC and Ethereum and something stable like USDC.

You have some altcoins go boom, take it back to BTC or USDC to retain value.

Good luck, I sleep better now that I'm out.
Well you sound like you can offer sound advice! Any coins worth looking into at this point?

If there’s all this excitement and chatter now I’d generally want to wait until the next crash lol

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Well you sound like you can offer sound advice! Any coins worth looking into at this point?

If there’s all this excitement and chatter now I’d generally want to wait until the next crash lol
Nah. Like I said I've been out for three years so idk.

What I have seen is that some old projects are booming right now.

Things like Render and the Ai focused tokens are surging. Wouldn't tell anyone to put money anywhere personally.

When I hit $475k three years ago, it was mostly in some dodgy projects tbh.

You make money in altcoins, and then take it back to blues and stablecoins.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are you gonna announce a bull run when it’s already ran and it’s close to it’s all time high? Some of ya’ll are about lose a lot money listening to OP:mjlol:
Pumping and dumping.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
I didn't get the 7 BTC I wanted but I got 3 during the bear market. The rest were alt positions in stuff like LINK, DOT, SOL, RPL and LDO.

I'm not personally convinced that things rocket off when the halving hits here in the next weeks though, I think the global macro and FFR changes this year will do what they always do, put pressure on the price of tulips. Might see a large decrease before we get the actual bull run.

We shall see. Either way, yeah Im ready.