Y'all putting money on their books?

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Anyone who says yes, but doesn’t want to take a woman out to dinner on a first date is lost.
Coli Breh: I’ll have the steak, medium rare please with your finest pinor noir. Thank you
Jailbhrette: Yes, I will have the ground beef mixed with Fritos with a Capri Sun. Oh and an oatmeal cream pie as well sir.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro they don’t put trannies on female prisons

Im pretty sure they can actually. Plus wheres the sign that says "Womens prison" in the photo.

The one on the left got a thick neck,and a barrell chest if thats a woman. Maybe shes just been hitting the burpies extra hard:mjlol:

Have you all learned nothing from #TheTuck moment we faced on thecoli. Everything isnt as it appears:francis:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Im pretty sure they can actually. Plus wheres the sign that says "Womens prison" in the photo.

The one on the left got a thick neck,and a barrell chest if thats a woman. Maybe shes just been hitting the burpies extra hard:mjlol:

Have you all learned nothing from #TheTuck moment we faced on thecoli. Everything isnt as it appears:francis:

They can’t it’s literally against bureau of prison rules… Prisons are segregated for a reason

I sure you can find the source of that pic.. Just put the image in google and see what comes up..

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They can’t it’s literally against bureau of prison rules… Prisons are segregated for a reason

I sure you can find the source of that pic.. Just put the image in google and see what comes up..

"Half said they’d requested a transfer to a women’s prison but had been denied; another said she hadn’t even asked because she assumed the request wouldn’t be approved.

Federal law requires state prisons to evaluate on a case-by-case basis whether to house transgender prisoners with men or women, after asking them where they would feel safest. But an NBC News investigation, based on dozens of documents received through public records requests and interviews with 18 current and former transgender prisoners, as well as researchers and advocates, found that nearly all transgender prisoners across the U.S. are housed, like Calvin, according to their sex at birth, not their gender identity."

Sounds rare but it must happen. Probably do an eye test and say "Yeah,they might tear you out the frame in there:whoo:". But they take the wigs amd makeup off the rest and say "Youll be safe:scust:"

Its only like 1% of trannys who it would be like putting a woman in a prison full of men.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you might as well commit that if you would.

save yourself the trouble of getting killed by a bytch when they get out.

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Locking down and seeding up the light skin one but will always talk shyt during her parole hearings.