Yall PC modders need to CHILL. This is getting RIDICULOUS.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Impressive but I'm good on console and my OLED TV
Not waiting years for games neither, tomorrow isn't promised :manny:
If you think these PC games are looking good, you need to see that shyt running on that OLED.

Consoles gon be looking at you like:
:mjcry: seeing you locked in playing RDR2 at true 4k and 60fps.

Thinking "it's been a couple days since I booted up the console" then realizing you haven't touched the controller in 3 MONTHS.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Well, you better start because you ain't gonna see that till 2026. :mjlol:

Anyways.. pretty impressive for a game that was initially dead on arrival when it first dropped.
:mjcry:

But, nah, the PC version of Cyberpunk actually was fine. It was the console versions that were a fukking mess. I played CP at launch and beat it with no issues. They fukked up the console version though...:francis:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Well, you better start because you ain't gonna see that till 2026. :mjlol:

Anyways.. pretty impressive for a game that was initially dead on arrival when it first dropped.
Do we know for a fact gta6 isn't going to drop on PC same time? Consoles are using similar architecture so it seems unreasonable for Rockstar to not just release the game on the PC same day.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Do we know for a fact gta6 isn't going to drop on PC same time? Consoles are using similar architecture so it seems unreasonable for Rockstar to not just release the game on the PC same day.

It's definitely been inferred in the trailer and that's how it was with GTA5 so it wouldn't be surprising.