Y’all NY dudes different. Crazy ass dude takes mad punches then out comes the Hulk

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
The way the breh walked up to booty short man while he was going thru his bag with sheer curiosity after he just finished punching him has me
:laff: :laff:

nikka turned :whoa::sadcam: real quick lmao

it’s like he thought dude had gift bags for them :mjlol:
Very dangerous thing to do. either run or pack him out before he reach for that bag. even said “im sorry bro…” :heh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Very dangerous thing to do. either run or pack him out before he reach for that bag. even said “im sorry bro…” :heh:

:mjlol:

I’m watching the vid yet again and it sounds like he tells the girl at the end “these kids can’t protect you, baby” as he explains why she shouldn’t be afraid of him but them…then he shakes her hand lmaoooooo

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
The black dude just got thru punching axe man up, then just gently walked up on’em like a curious child as he was reaching in his bag & then acted shocked when he seen it was a dangerous weapon :dahell: :why:

You see who he is hanging with and the type of female he's dating, that gives you all the answers

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
In NY and you getting mad time in prison where you will now have to fight dudes like that all the time. Doesn't matter if you claim self defence especially when you were the first to attack ON CAMERA

This why I don't like gun culture. Impulsive, emotional bullshyt. Dudes don't think just shoot themselves into an even worse situation. I would take my chances leaving the spot like a normal person. Or perhaps not jump him in the first place.

99.9% of the time when you shooting you just creating an even bigger problem yourself. THINK for everyone's sake.
Lot of words in response to very few, all based on assumption. I never said who I was in the situation, or even that it was the same situation. You went off with all that passionate writing, and calling me emotional. Enjoy your weekend, please

Last edited:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
That looks like the infamous McDonald's on Essex & Delancey that ALWAYS has some sort of fukkery going on.

1) those punches those cats threw were weak as fukk. 3 dudes couldn’t make booty shorts stumble.

2) the second he started to go in the bag, folks should’ve been hitting the exits.

3) nobody picked up a chair to defend themselves against that axe/hatchet.

4) this is why I tell folks to be careful of who they start arguing with. A LOT of unhinged motherfukkas are walking around the streets of NYC right now. Stay protected & alert.

Aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. Judge ain't gonna like him threatening that woman while holding that axe. Don't know why they attacked him but he's about to do some years. This is why I try to avoid mass gatherings. You never know what people will do or respond to.
Can you scary ass ninjas stop saying this shyt, just say you're scared of people and stay home.

L2014

Banned
Daps
So much bytchassness to unpack:wow:

The audacity to call him a BAN while 6-8 hands packing him out for a total of 0 damage

Mans was lookin bored and unphased:leon:
When Captain Underpants said “I’m still standing tho”:lupe:

They should’ve known he was powering up right there !:damn:

The look on curious George face when Shadow Wolf came out the bag n he started coppin pleas:mjlol::skip:

Did you think it was all good nikka:pachaha:

All them Pawgs had heart:whoo:

Dude got rushed to the bathroom n saved by his girl, that’s her bytch forever

The way the cac got smacked out his chair and thought about playing dead:laff:

Convince me his girl wasn’t excited by them alleged threats:hubie:

Captain Bootyshorts need a Inv to the Justice D League or Teen Titans or something that was a crucial display of reclaiming his manhood by devouring theirs

This nikka Homeless Apocalypse or Seb Shaw the way absorbed the energy and shot it back to destroy them nikkaz:wow:

That shyt was GANGSTA:wow:

Dude escaping with his bike and manhood intact, what a ending:banderas: