Y'all not fukkin with Knightfall on History???

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
That's bullshyt. We make threads before shyt airs in all cases :camby:
Maybe if it's high budget (netflix mostly) or an on going series but I haven't seen many threads for unknown shows that haven't even premiered yet :francis:...especially on this channel. shyt Vikings barely get talked about :heh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Maybe if it's high budget (netflix mostly) or an on going series but I haven't seen many threads for unknown shows that haven't even premiered yet :francis:...especially on this channel. shyt Vikings barely get talked about :heh:

I avoided Vikings cause of it being on History. Once The Last Kingdom came out folks were telling me not bother with Vikings since TLK was superior.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And that shyt been on 5 years.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I avoided Vikings cause of it being on History. Once The Last Kingdom came out folks were telling me not bother with Vikings since TLK was superior.
i tried watching it a couple years ago and the first 5 eps weren't doing nothing for me so I dropped it. My mom loves it tho
And that shyt been on 5 years.
Exactly

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast

I avoided Vikings for YEARS because of that shyt. It wasn't until I saw The Last Kingdom I even gave Vikings a chance because after I binged on season 1 of TLK I was like :feedme:.

Vikings is actually pretty good, especially if you're someone like me who came into it late (IIRC, I didn't start until it was maybe 4 seasons in) so I had a lot to catch up on. It filled the void TLK left in my soul perfectly tbh. Also, a good but maybe slightly "inferior" show gets a lot better when you don't have to wait a year+ to see storylines resolved or characters evolve. I was able to get into the series/characters way more knowing I had several seasons ahead of me.

There's tons of shows I probably would NEVER have liked had I been stuck with watching them on a week-to-week basis tbh. Vikings is really worth your time, especially if you're into that period in history.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Oops, I forgot to actually address the topic of the OP :guilty:.

I'll definitely give Knightfall a watch.....but not until the first season is over. Despite how much I love Vikings now, it took me some time to get there.

And while I hate History Channel slander as much as the next fan, I won't act like they don't have a long history of implying ancient Egyptians were actually aliens.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
started watching and love it so far, reminds me of kingdom of heaven and i loved that movie.

PLus I love medieval type ish :blessed:

history stepping up