Y’all nikkas got palmetto bugs where yall live???

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
First time I ever saw a flying roach was in Orange County california. And it looks exactly like them giant ass roaches in the south

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
We got them here in Dallas. I usually see them between March and October outside. And they pop up at least once a month in the apt. I hate those things with a passion. I hate spiders too, but I would rather have the little spiders around than those wannabee Jason Voorhees roaches. I'm thinking about buying some small geckos and frogs and setting them outside my apt before spring to find and eat the nests.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
we call them cock roaches in my state :dame:

Illustration-of-Types-of-Cockroaches-scaled.jpg.webp

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Hell yeah they thrive in the south especially near water. The first house I rented in college was full of them, shyts would come out when we had chicks over on some joe’s apartment shyt:russ:. We brought borax from dollar general and spread that shyt as a thin layer all over the house. I promise when I say after around 1 week there wasn’t a single one of them shyts living:demonic:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Calling them cockroaches is disrespectful

Roaches are the size of your fingernail

Palmetto bugs are the size of small puppies

Palmettos are also highly attracted to light, meaning if the lights are off and u get up to go the bathroom, turn that light on you might get attacked.

Happened to me. 2am in the morning something buzzed right by my ear and landed with a loud thud against the door. Fell to the ground and ran for my gun til I realized it was a bug.

Had a small infestation cause the washer dryer was right next to the door and they crave heat so they were underneath the machines. Broke my lease, left my furniture and moved to a poorer neighborhood I knew for sure didn't have these monsters and stayed there for over 10 years til I could but a house and left the whole state.

I leave the lights on when I sleep to this day

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Calling them cockroaches is disrespectful

Roaches are the size of your fingernail

Palmetto bugs are the size of small puppies

Palmettos are also highly attracted to light, meaning if the lights are off and u get up to go the bathroom, turn that light on you might get attacked.

Happened to me. 2am in the morning something buzzed right by my ear and landed with a loud thud against the door. Fell to the ground and ran for my gun til I realized it was a bug.

Had a small infestation cause the washer dryer was right next to the door and they crave heat so they were underneath the machines. Broke my lease, left my furniture and moved to a poorer neighborhood I knew for sure didn't have these monsters and stayed there for over 10 years til I could but a house and left the whole state.

I leave the lights on when I sleep to this day
They are roaches though

Just a type of big roach