Yall might wanna tune into Hot 97 [EPIC RANTS INCLUDED (AUDIO)

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
Another classic radio rant broughg to you by Funkmaster Flex :obama:

Quite as kept the happiest dude right now gotta be DJ Clue cuz usually he is the topic of these public shamings.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOZO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dead::dead::dead:
scaled.php

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
He can go at his rivals to keep the strife and ratings up but as soon as he wants to go after a real target he has to ask his boss who's going to say no and make him apologize for asking

fukk this controlled chaos shyt

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
someone break down what charlemagne said about flex?

Im surprised this guy hasnt been checked more often for the way he is...i know the diddy thing, but still

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo idk how they play it off i know envy/ctg have to be steamin lmao.....this nikka flex is destroying these cats........... i think now about the flex hogan rant ctg did and that shyt was classic funny BUT in real life he said flex would never mention him by name or come at him directly and now look what happened.....nikka got a problem he asked for and now he gettin undressed somethin terrible......

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nobody can f*ck with Flex man, he is amazing at sonnin n!ggas.

where's the clip of him being on the phone to peace it up with benzino and benzino continuing to talk tough so flex went crazy on the n!gga, LOL.

"i thought we was supposed to be talking about squashing it. you think its sweet tho? YOU SOFT!!!!! YOU THE WORST RAPPER EVER YOU B!TCH!!!!!! F*CK OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!"

somethin like that, sh!t was amazing