Y’all mess with No Mans Sky on here?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
They damn near revamped the entire game. The latest update is

I downloaded it on gamepass but only made it to the second planet before jumping back in Yakuza 0 before it leaves. So far, I really like it. Actually leaving the planet, heading to space and to an actual different planet in real time is insane.

It has cross play now too. So I think XB1/PS4/PC can all play together if ya'll ever tryna get some exploration down.

:ohhh:

Daps
Honestly, if the game came out in 2020 with all of the promises that were made and the updates it eventually ended up getting? It would've been incredible, especially when you consider just how much more expansive the game would be on the PS5 hardware. But unfortunately, they over-promised and under-delivered, and it backfired so badly that gamers never really gave it a second chance since. I've heard the game now is quite good and lives up to what was promised, but man, imagine if they really had delivered Day One. What could've been... :wow:

I still think a game like that in 2020 and beyond would be amazing.

Lots of people gave this game a second chance. It has sold millions of copies.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
This is one game where I thought the price would tank and it never did. I think the lowest I saw it for was $25.

I’m glad they fixed all the problems that launch was just as bad as Street Fighter v.

I’ll try to get it if I ever see it below $20

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
What's the new updates? Worth a cop?:ohhh:
Absolutely but you have to go in with the expectation of being thrown into an area off the jump where you’ll die pretty quickly with little hand holding and a lot of menu systems. If you can push through it the game is pretty dope with all the updates. Those first couple hours can very understandably turn a lot of people off. I jumped back into recently and have been enjoying myself but I wouldn’t be mad if people said they hated it because the game can be brutal at times and spending a lot of time in menus isn’t necessarily fun. It’s on sale right now on PSN for $25 I think and included in GamePass.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Downloaded it on game pass last night

Seems like the right time to jump in

Daps
This is one game where I thought the price would tank and it never did. I think the lowest I saw it for was $25.

I’m glad they fixed all the problems that launch was just as bad as Street Fighter v.

I’ll try to get it if I ever see it below $20

The game dropped lower than that before they released patches. Now that the game is good they aren't dropping the price that low anymore.