Y’all mess with No Mans Sky on here?

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
i bought it day 1 when it used to be trash , havent played it since. It has come a long way tho

I think this is one of the few games that sony actually gave full refund due to the backlash it received back then

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Bunch of post with nikkaz saying "yeah, I'll play it" but the truth is most these nikkaz won't ever get to it. It's called a backlog, we all got em. This game is in everybody's backlog, let's keep it 100

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Man wasn’t there a breh on here who did a funny ass YouTube review of this shyt :mjlol:

One of the funniest game launches ever.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
In playing it currently. I know there is gonna be a very decent game under all these layers of crafting/research and material gathering that I'm getting acclimated to ever since the company made good on their promise to fix damn near everything they said the game would be at launch.

I still laugh at the fact that I was unlucky enough to be spawned directly on the sun, though for my first ever planet. :mjlol:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Honestly, if the game came out in 2020 with all of the promises that were made and the updates it eventually ended up getting? It would've been incredible, especially when you consider just how much more expansive the game would be on the PS5 hardware. But unfortunately, they over-promised and under-delivered, and it backfired so badly that gamers never really gave it a second chance since. I've heard the game now is quite good and lives up to what was promised, but man, imagine if they really had delivered Day One. What could've been... :wow:

I still think a game like that in 2020 and beyond would be amazing.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I installed it when it dropped on PC Xbox gamepass a few weeks ago. Heard it was all improved and what from the horrendous launch, that I never actually played. Just not my type of thing. I’m not big on procedurally generated stuff and a game based on collecting in a world like that is just kinda blah to me

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Honestly, if the game came out in 2020 with all of the promises that were made and the updates it eventually ended up getting? It would've been incredible, especially when you consider just how much more expansive the game would be on the PS5 hardware. But unfortunately, they over-promised and under-delivered, and it backfired so badly that gamers never really gave it a second chance since. I've heard the game now is quite good and lives up to what was promised, but man, imagine if they really had delivered Day One. What could've been... :wow:

I still think a game like that in 2020 and beyond would be amazing.
What's the new updates? Worth a cop?:ohhh:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
What's the new updates? Worth a cop?:ohhh:

They damn near revamped the entire game. The latest update is

I downloaded it on gamepass but only made it to the second planet before jumping back in Yakuza 0 before it leaves. So far, I really like it. Actually leaving the planet, heading to space and to an actual different planet in real time is insane.

It has cross play now too. So I think XB1/PS4/PC can all play together if ya'll ever tryna get some exploration down.