Y'all know Theory didn't cash in, right?

Bob-omb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento, CA
Like I said in the SummerSlam thread, I think Theory's cash-in will ultimately be a conduit for getting the title from Roman to either Seth or Cody.

He cashes in during a match between Roman and Cody or Seth.

Cody/Seth pins Theory since it's now a triple threat.

New champ without Roman being pinned.
Add in a 2 fall stipulation for the match with the first fall for the Universal title and second fall for the WWE title to keep one of the titles on Roman

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
I think Bobby is most over out of anyone on roster beside big dawg and usos right now

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
More over than Rhodes, Rollins, and Riddle?
None of those dudes have the resume to knock off Roman.

And that's the thing, Roman has been built up for going on 2 years.

The person who is going to beat him needs to be building right now

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
They gotta give the kid some wins to make the cash-in look less like a joke. Hasn't he lost every single match since winning that briefcase?

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
It's crazy the only person on the entire roster that even have a chance to win is Cody Rhodes . Company is shyt

At this point I don't even buy him as the right man to do it.

All that said, Roman's eventual loss SHOULD be used as a mechanism to create a new superstar as opposed to honoring the contract/wishes of someone who literally has his own countdown to appearance clock.

Mob H

All Star
Daps

All that said, Roman's eventual loss SHOULD be used as a mechanism to create a new superstar as opposed to honoring the contract/wishes of someone who literally has his own countdown to appearance clock.
When is the last time they actually did this? John Cena?

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
When is the last time they actually did this? John Cena?

Seth Rollins is the last person I can remember that received what felt like a concentrated effort to be positioned as a future top star, and even then it happened in the shadow of Roman Reigns' various jumpings of the gun.

But the fact you asked this shows what one of WWE's biggest issues is.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Like I said in the SummerSlam thread, I think Theory's cash-in will ultimately be a conduit for getting the title from Roman to either Seth or Cody.

He cashes in during a match between Roman and Cody or Seth.

Cody/Seth pins Theory since it's now a triple threat.

New champ without Roman being pinned.
That’s exactly what’s gonna happen

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

I don't know if that's fair to say. It can also be used to SOLIDIFY someone as the man. BROCK was an absolute Terminator coming out of the Streak match and has yet to lose that aura even with he losses he takes. Taker did the same thing to Roman though it only hit when he turned heel. He made both of them in the sense that they went from greats to legends from beating taker at Mania and basically became the final boss as a result.