Y'all know Theory didn't cash in, right?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Just making sure y'all aware. We still gotta deal with him popping up in the title picture :francis:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
It's crazy how the briefcase has been around for 17 straight years but people still gotta ask if he actually cashed it in

Y'all should know by now
With the chaos going on with thr tractor, usos etc alot of ppl thought he cashed in. But the bell didn't ring.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
everybody knows the announcer has to announce it and understand that besides Kane, the case doesn't get cashed in quickly by the men. they hold it for a few months at least. Austin Theory won't cash in until the belts are split back up. I personally want Reigns to have a 3 year universal title reign then retire.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Like I said in the SummerSlam thread, I think Theory's cash-in will ultimately be a conduit for getting the title from Roman to either Seth or Cody.

He cashes in during a match between Roman and Cody or Seth.

Cody/Seth pins Theory since it's now a triple threat.

New champ without Roman being pinned.

Last edited:

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
Like I said in the SummerSlam thread, I think Theory's cash-in will ultimately be a conduit from getting the title from Roman to either Seth or Cody.

That would be a huge waste. Whoever takes the title from Roman needs to pin him.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Like I said in the SummerSlam thread, I think Theory's cash-in will ultimately be a conduit from getting the title from Roman to either Seth or Cody.

Respectfully that's a terrible idea

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Some may not like it but I wouldn't mind them splitting up The Bloodline and having the redo Jey Uso and Roman Reigns feud. I would rather see Jey beat Reigns than Theory, Cody, or Drew.

• Dap
Reactions: AVO

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
everybody knows the announcer has to announce it and understand that besides Kane, the case doesn't get cashed in quickly by the men. they hold it for a few months at least. Austin Theory won't cash in until the belts are split back up. I personally want Reigns to have a 3 year universal title reign then retire.

Dean cashed it in same night I believe.

But I think Roman's run gotta end at Mania at the latest. I don't mind Roman being cost one of the titles via Theory cash in on the Road to Mania, and then he loses the other at Mania(probably to Cody). He can go sit down for a bit after that cause he'll have accomplished pretty much everything at this point.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
At this rate I'd rather see Reigns retire with the titties instead of the options I'm seeing on here. They won't do the right thing and have Bobby Lashley be the one to dethrone him.
Bobby had his run breh for a year. Likely won't get another one, plus he's like 46yrs old.

I really don't see who can popularity wise, challenge Roman