yall know pablo escobar is turning into a trojanman/topaz right?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats how topaz was. Spitting in a woman's face on the bus. Jacking off at work in the mayonnaise tub or something. He's following the pattern

i never spat in a woman's face on the bus, i made that story up.

i never jerked off at work. where the fukk are you getting this shyt from? i know i shytted on you in the past but damn, what's with the defamation and shyt?

hell, i knew i was gay from way back BUT was in denial. i was blaming women for why i was the way i was instead of accepting it. leave my name out of this shyt.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami

i never jerked off at work. where the fukk are you getting this shyt from? i know i shytted on you in the past but damn, what's with the defamation and shyt?

hell, i knew i was gay from way back BUT was in denial. i was blaming women for why i was the way i was instead of accepting it. leave my name out of this shyt.

I got the info. I'm on my way to your state.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got the info. I'm on my way to your state.

man please. you don't have shyt. :laff: and i really don't know what would be the point in trying to see me anyway knowing that i would pimp smack the bi curiosity out of you.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps

@PabloEscobar is a 23 year old virgin that has never kissed a woman

do you think he is gay?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@PabloEscobar is a 23 year old virgin that has never kissed a woman

do you think he is gay?

there's plenty of guys that have been in his shoes and are straight. how am i supposed to know? some of you guys should just educate yourselves instead of asking silly questions.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
there's plenty of guys that have been in his shoes and are straight. how am i supposed to know? some of you guys should just educate yourselves instead of asking silly questions.
i have never met a man who claims he is attractive but has never kissed a woman

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii

You shytted on me in the past? :huh: :what: