Y’all know if Trae gets to the NBA Finals, we have to crown him as the best guard in the League

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Trae brought them back but Gallo literally hit the game winner that’s not even slight against Trae I’m saying Trae’s team came through along with him
Why is it ok to fiscredit tatum for his team mates but not Trae

How do you hit the game winner when your already up the score was 105-104 hawks. Sixers didn't score again until they were down 109-104 and Seth scored with 1 second on the clock and nobody guarding him. Trae hit the game winning free throws to give them the 1 point lead come on breh I know you can't be serious right now

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Get outta here with that shyt

Luka's team was good enough to get up 2-0 on the Clippers

fukk OUTTA HERE WITH ALL THAT shyt!!!!
bytch nikka please:skip:. They were up 2-0 because they got hot, and Luka was going off for the entirety of the series. Then they came back down to how they usually play, and the talent difference was glaring.

Apply context next time instead of typing in all caps. It'll make your posts look less like clown shyt:skip:.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
bytch nikka please:skip:. They were up 2-0 because they got hot, and Luka was going off for the entirety of the series. Then they came back down to how they usually play, and the talent difference was glaring.

Apply context next time instead of typing in all caps. It'll make your posts look less like clown shyt:skip:.
U not even being serious with this post:mjlol:

Glad to know u were just trolling:russ:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Period . Indubitably. Can’t think of any argument as to why he shouldn’t be crowned . Love it or loathe it, he would’ve earned that designation as the league’s best player 25 & Under … and that includes Tatum and even my preferred choice, Booker. . :usure:
book already there

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Y’all do too much with these threads. He’s doing well but it always turns in some extra shyt :mjlol:

Tatum already did it twice

and Book took out the defending champs and swept the MVP:manny:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Trae has the most haters for a young player I’ve ever seen. nikkas despise him. Will never get his credit. Had people downplaying 30-10 last year. Now you have people downplaying his impact just because ATL put a serviceable team around him. I’m out. Y’all enjoy the hate

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
and Book took out the defending champs and swept the MVP:manny:

tenor.gif

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
a playoff high 39 in your first playoff run isn't a amazing game now :wow:

these folks don't love basketball they just want to be right

Breh even if he was a grizzled 10 yr vet, 39 & 7 on the road in a decisive Game 5 26 point down come from behind win is a huge game

For as much of a clown @Box Factory is, at least he’s up front with his bullshyt. You got dudes posting BS like that tryna have a legit basketball discussion :dwillhuh:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How do you hit the game winner when your already up the score was 105-104 hawks. Sixers didn't score again until they were down 109-104 and Seth scored with 1 second on the clock and nobody guarding him. Trae hit the game winning free throws to give them the 1 point lead come on breh I know you can't be serious right now
And Trae made the shot to put us up! SMH :dwillhuh:

You gotta forgive my guy WOAT MY Goodness @WMG the 2nd he hasn’t seen competent NBA basketball in his city since Ben Wallace and Rip Hamilton were still in Detroit
When we get Cade/Green/Mobley you gonna be in trouble, JACK! :sadcam: