Y'all I fukked 2 Co-workers b2b this weekend

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
my friend who's a white girl she on some slick shyt with her nikka who she say a psycho so I told her I don't want to fukk just give me head
48XXspA.gif

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
There’s no mf way none of them knew unless them broads was married or had nikkas and acted like you ain’t exist at work
I don’t know what to tell you breh, none of ‘em knew. They for sure wasn’t married, but one had a boyfriend outside of work. We had a few locations in the city so it wasn’t hard to keep my business quiet during work hours. I just rotated throughout the days of the week after work.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I don’t know what to tell you breh, none of ‘em knew. They for sure wasn’t married, but one had a boyfriend outside of work. We had a few locations in the city so it wasn’t hard to keep my business quiet during work hours. I just rotated throughout the days of the week after work.
Did they at all work together, know each other or talk to each other?

Because like other people have said.. women t lk especially if they see a woman talking with a dude a lot of women have their eyes on. Women will ask that woman what's going on between them if anything.