Y'all heard of the solar eclipse coming in April 8?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

Apoc.gif

:whoa:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I thought you believe in Elohim
First, why would you believe that? Second yes I believe in God, and I also believe in the wisdom God gave me and us over centuries to understand that the sun lining up with earths moon isn't a message from the great beyond.

Use the common sense and knowledge you were blessed with.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
If you're close to the path of totality you owe it to yourself to go watch it, I saw the one in 2017 and I can see how early civilizations got freaked the fukk out when that shyt happens.

Besides the spectacle in the sky, it's also weird how the shadows on the ground start bending in a weird way right before it happens. Bugs also respond to it, the crickets started as soon as it got dark

Should be on everyone's bucket list

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
If you're close to the path of totality you owe it to yourself to go watch it, I saw the one in 2017 and I can see how early civilizations got freaked the fukk out when that shyt happens.

Besides the spectacle in the sky, it's also weird how the shadows on the ground start bending in a weird way right before it happens. Bugs also respond to it, the crickets started as soon as it got dark

Should be on everyone's bucket list
yea bro my dog was about 4 yrs old for that one and he was BUGGING that whole day. He wouldn’t go outside even to pee and he was SUPER quiet. Not sure if he saw a change in routine or what but it was wild.