Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dont feel bad for homie he's bout to be a millionaire

:win: black excellence
"Ask Steve Jobs...Wealth don't buy health."

Whats the point of being a millionaire (which is really not a WHOLE lot of money) if the nikka's health is all fukked up. What if his visions deteriorates after this among other things. What about his psychological state. His frame of mind is probably all fukked up now.

He seriously deserves at least an 8 figure settlement, but I bet you if he had to choose living his regular life or making millions after this police brutality case he would probably pick his health.

If they doing all this type of shyt now, image the shyt they used to do in the 30's, 40's, 50's and 60's?

:pacspit:

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Hmm. I know the police reports can be fabricated but it just sounds like they were just a bunch of drunk people who got into a brawl with each other. The only conflict seems to be the reason why they got into the fight. I'm glad to hear at least one of the blacks involved had enough sense to leave that situation when it started to get out of control. That being said if this is a case of police brutality I hope Mr. Walker does receive justice for the wrongdoing and I wish him well.