Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
000.gif

This shyt crazy :wow:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Because cacs are obsessed with replacing the need for humans.
They want to "create life" which is robotic AI to them.

They aren't doing this to help humanity, this is to end it

There is definitely a subset of psychopathic capitalists that have a feverish wet dream of a company that requires zero human employees

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Its amazing for plotting and structure. just type in the premise for your story than ask it to summarize it in whatever plot structure you want. The more information and elements you put into the premise the more detail the plot summery will be. For example ask ChatGPT to give you a good theme, character, conflict, etc. An example would be give the story premise and also say something like
give highly detailed and creative plot summary of the story also incorporating the theme, conflict, stakes and side characters. this is for a 100-page screenplay in the romantic comedy genre for a low budget. also break into down highly detailed story beats using the 3 act structure.
Its really good with making scenes good too. I follow a formula on how to make good scenes ( 4 Elements You Need to Write a Great Scene ) and instead of doing it myself i can summarize a scene for ChatGPT and tell it to incorapate that formula into a scene and it will summarize the scene for me, then i can go write the scene while not having to worry about writers block as much. So now writing scenes is faster as well. Also its great for research as well. Lets say your writing a story and you want one of the characters to end be in the hospital but you dont know how certain procedures work in real life. With ChatGPT you can just ask it how would this procedure would work in real life and it will tell you. So you dont have to waste time researching it by yourself like we used to. ChatGPT ins't perfect and im still learning to use it but its really should be used as a handy tool and not a crutch.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

You can't tell me these people aren't the shyt stains of the world. Read the replies.

Cats getting mad ChatGPT is "too woke" so they threaten the software engineers who made it smh.

You want to know what it looks like to stand in the way of progress and innovation? Read that thread.

Sorry you can't use this tool that everybody is seeing 1,000,000% performance increases from professionally because you want to write weird racist and sexist stories and jokes for your amusement and clout.

Again, look at the people who work over at OpenAI and ChatGPT. Most are graduates from Stanford, Berkeley, M.I.T, etc. Not really the most conservative of schools.

Take a look at them: why tf would people who looks like that program something to write out racist shyt against themselves?

They see how much people use it so I highly doubt they care about that niche crowd's requests.

Last edited:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Its amazing for plotting and structure. just type in the premise for your story than ask it to summarize it in whatever plot structure you want. The more information and elements you put into the premise the more detail the plot summery will be. For example ask ChatGPT to give you a good theme, character, conflict, etc. An example would be give the story premise and also say something like
give highly detailed and creative plot summary of the story also incorporating the theme, conflict, stakes and side characters. this is for a 100-page screenplay in the romantic comedy genre for a low budget. also break into down highly detailed story beats using the 3 act structure.
Its really good with making scenes good too. I follow a formula on how to make good scenes ( 4 Elements You Need to Write a Great Scene ) and instead of doing it myself i can summarize a scene for ChatGPT and tell it to incorapate that formula into a scene and it will summarize the scene for me, then i can go write the scene while not having to worry about writers block as much. So now writing scenes is faster as well. Also its great for research as well. Lets say your writing a story and you want one of the characters to end be in the hospital but you dont know how certain procedures work in real life. With ChatGPT you can just ask it how would this procedure would work in real life and it will tell you. So you dont have to waste time researching it by yourself like we used to. ChatGPT ins't perfect and im still learning to use it but its really should be used as a handy tool and not a crutch.

:ohhh:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
fascists playing victim and trying to intsert their own evil ideology into some thing like an ai program is where the buck stops for me .

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

You can't tell me these people aren't the shyt stains of the world. Read the replies.

Cats getting mad ChatGPT is "too woke" so they threaten the software engineers who made it smh.

You want to know what it looks like to stand in the way of progress and innovation? Read that thread.

Sorry you can't use this tool that everybody is seeing 1,000,000% performance increases from professionally because you want to write weird racist and sexist stories and jokes for your amusement and clout.

Again, look at the people who work over at OpenAI and ChatGPT. Most are graduates from Stanford, Berkeley, M.I.T, etc. Not really the most conservative of schools.

Take a look at them: why tf would people who looks like that program something to write out racist shyt against themselves?

They see how much people use it so I highly doubt they care about that niche crowd's requests.

there are some decent white folks out there but damn those twitter comments let you know what sort of evil you are dealing with

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Anybody trying to be a software engineer better save their money and go into AI or Cybersecurity. I just had a dude tell me his office laid off his whole 10 man team and replaced them with one guy and a AI to do the coding.