Y'all going on this insane ride???!! yes or no???

would you do this???

• Yes

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Hell Naw!!

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Nah, I don't find anything fun about paying to scare the sh1t out of myself for fun.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Its basically the mission impossible 3 stunt...:mjlol:

:bryan: just hope the rope holds your weight when the line tenses and not snap at the apex...

Yeah, they can keep that. :pachaha:

Thrill-seekers are an interesting lot.....like them dudes who take selfies while hanging off a ledge by one hand or some shyt....takes a "special" kind of person for that.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somewhat related note but shyt aggravates me when you see something like this and a bunch of replies/responses come in talking about how "you'll never see someone Black do this!" or "only white people" - I be taking it as a subliminal message basically saying that we're too pu55y to do shyt like this, and I would BET that subconsciously that's how white folks interpret it as well (which is why even if they themselves would never do something like this, you'll rarely if ever hear a white person respond in agreement that they're also too afraid).

I might be overreaching but probably not.

ELITE

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:blessed:The mighty Zambezi

I’ve done this exact Gorge swing. For split second as those rocks come closer you think you are not going to make it :ufdup:but then you feel the mist of the water as you fly over it and see God on some :krs:

I wouldn’t do it again though:hamster: