Yall fukking with possum meat?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Possums, Racc00ns and anything that is known for eating stuff out of people's garbage cans is a no
I've eaten a racc00n before, you do know these animals live in places where they eat an all natural diet right :usure:. shyt was some of the most delicious meat my granddad ever cooked :ohlawd:, had a cinnamon flavor with his coating too, mmmhmmm. But God damn was the corpse scary to look at tho.

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
possum and racc00n that have been eating natural foods as their main diet are some of the GOAT eating along with squirrel and rabbit. You gotta live in the country to get that though. Them urban ones

:whoa:

Squirrel gravy over rice

:noah:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
possum and racc00n that have been eating natural foods as their main diet are some of the GOAT eating along with squirrel and rabbit. You gotta live in the country to get that though. Them urban ones

Squirrel gravy over rice

Country nikkas :hhh:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Squirrel gravy over rice

Country nikkas :hhh:

In the Caribbean (mainly Grenada I think) it's a delicacy. It's called manicou

Burn off the fur and stew it:whoo: y'all don't know what y'all missing

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I'll be honest I got Georgia cousins that eat it, I tried it as a kid once, you gotta cure it before you eat it in salt and vinegar and then they barbequed it. Taste can be a little gamey but when you are poor you do what you gotta.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
whenever i goto tyler longview etc for family functions... i bring my own meat... or I goto brookshires n buy it n cook it myself..

my relatives will c00n squirrel n pigeon ya ass in a heartbeat... my uncle joe rafer... will feed ya ass armadillo dumplings in a heart beat

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd eat a field possum or racc00n.

They don't eat out of trash cans and dumpsters. sImply because there aren't any to eat out of.

So since they're omnivores they'll eat meat and plants.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i would eat...as long as the animal was not eating some ol bullshyt

however i could only eat it after i see the final product...if i see it prepared id prolly go

giphy.gif