y'all FB and IG loading slow or what?

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
That's why we need to open registration so everyone can come to the coli instead of using those competing sites. We never have any issues where our site is down like that.

Except at four in the morning, but who's trying to be online at that time anyways. :troll:
I drop my best threads when this damn site wanna go down for maintanence (130am PST)

Maintanence should be every other night this site can’t possibly have that many damn issues with the Netcode

@Brooklynzson get me and some more coli coders together to restructure this site breh. We’ll probably save y’all some money too. Can’t speak for the rest of the gang but I’ll work free of charge, all I ask is for a rep reset.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I drop my best threads when this damn site wanna go down for maintanence (130am PST)

Maintanence should be every other night this site can’t possibly have that many damn issues with the Netcode

@Brooklynzson get me and some more coli coders together to restructure this site breh. We’ll probably save y’all some money too. Can’t speak for the rest of the gang but I’ll work free of charge, all I ask is for a rep reset.

Guess there's too much fukkery to be saved on a daily basis that the site has to be shut down. Who knows what's going on? :francis:

Or maybe his computer goes into sleep mode at that time in order to save electricity. :troll:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tenor.gif