Y'all ever taken the Myers Briggs personality test?

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
ISFJ whatever the fukk that means.

Wiki said:
I – Introversion preferred to extraversion: ISFJs tend to be quiet and reserved. They generally prefer interacting with a few close friends rather than a wide circle of acquaintances, and they expend energy in social situations (whereas extraverts gain energy).[7]
S – Sensing preferred to intuition: ISFJs tend to be more concrete than abstract. They focus their attention on the details rather than the big picture, and on immediate realities rather than future possibilities.[8]
F – Feeling preferred to thinking: ISFJs tend to value personal considerations above objective criteria. When making decisions, they often give more weight to social implications than to logic.[9]
J – Judgment preferred to perception: ISFJs tend to plan their activities and make decisions early. They derive a sense of control through predictability

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
ESFP - "Entertainer". Radiates attractive warmth and optimism. Smooth, witty, charming, clever. Fun to be with. Very generous. 8.5% of the total population

:ehh:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
ESTP
"Entertainer". Radiates attractive warmth and optimism. Smooth, witty, charming, clever. Fun to be with. Very generous. 8.5% of the total population.

:ehh: Not all the time..

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
ESTJ

Practical, realistic, matter-of-fact. Decisive, quickly move to implement decisions. Organize projects and people to get things done, focus on getting results in the most efficient way possible. Take care of routine details. Have a clear set of logical standards, systematically follow them and want others to also. Forceful in implementing their plans.

I remember doing these in counseling. I'm basically robotic. :manny:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
INFP

:manny:

made me :pachaha: though because it says "likes esoteric things" and that's me down to a tee

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
INFJ "The Protector"

INFJs are gentle, caring, complex and highly intuitive individuals. Artistic and creative, they live in a world of hidden meanings and possibilities. Only one percent of the population has an INFJ Personality Type, making it the most rare of all the types.

INFJs are “old souls.” Many grow up feeling wiser than would be predicted by their chronological age. Having discovered the benefits of their Introverted Intuition (Ni) quite early in life, INFJs grow to trust its judgments and insights. They may take on the role of counseling and advising their friends and siblings, or even adult family members, from a fairly young age. Their gift for providing wise counsel often continues into adulthood. INFJs often feel happiest and most fulfilled when helping others understand themselves and their problems

Despite their refined or sophisticated tastes, INFJs are typically not overly pretentious or serious individuals. They regularly enjoy spending time with other people, listening to music, and watching movies. Perhaps more than anything, INFJs love spending time engrossed in meaningful conversation. Because of their verbosity and enjoyment of others’ company, they can easily be mistaken for Extraverts.

:to:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
INTJ (Strategist) Personality Type - Jungian :scheme:

INTJknowmore.jpg