Y’all ever seen this on above the rim ??

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
there is all types of hilarious cuts in that game scene. goat movie though. i miss pac 😌
How no one ever talk about shep dropping a calm 25 no warm up, in some hard bottom adidas a thermal and corduroy pants

Last edited:

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
The man balled on a rooftop. Without a fence. Or a safety net.

Hooping on the ground was light work to Tommy Shep.
full

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Pacs bandana bounced through a hundred different spots during that game sequence.

Every time it cuts and comes back its like the rag was hitting the :mjgrin:

While we at it I always smh at Avon blatantly undercutting Leon on the way to the basket like that and the game just going on without a hitch. On the court coming up that was always a scrap, you can seriously fukk somebody up doing that. I know there was probably some corrupt officiating but damn, they couldn't even give dude a warning.:why:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
While we at it I always smh at Avon blatantly undercutting Leon on the way to the basket like that and the game just going on without a hitch. On the court coming up that was always a scrap, you can seriously fukk somebody up doing that. I know there was probably some corrupt officiating but damn, they couldn't even give dude a warning.:why:

Who was gon really step to him, bruh was a known shoota, these a bunch of prep high school kids, and random assortment of nikkas from the block
Y'all in here slandering one of the GOAT basketball movies. Above The Rim was the movie that taught me that I could hoop in khakis & Timbs as long as wore a jersey over my shirt.
Shep dropped a calm 25 in corduroys, i don’t understand how with no stretching

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Anyone who's seen that movie multiple times knew that the final game scene had ton of continuity & editing issues. Leon's same jumpshot was shown in different angles as if he was scoring again & again. One of the scenes they flipped Leon's layup with his number reversed.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Bad continuity.

Up there with the fat dude's hair constantly changing during the same scene in Phat Beach.