Ya'll ever notice how those "all natural" type girls tend to be the most scandalous on the low?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
what exactly do you know about badu's personality?

let me guess: not a damn thing...beyond the fact that she got 3 baby daddies

Here you come with the :cape:

Hell...I fux with her music and IMO she looks better than beyonce but...we might as well throw ole' girl in there too:

solange-knowles.jpg

:troll::usure:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
so now we're all complaining about natural black women? lol they can't win :snoop:

Bruh. I'm not talking about the women who are really about it...i'm talking about the posers/fakers/the herbal tea weed heads thinking they're all that.

Theres a LOT of posers out there.

Don't front like you don't know what I'm talking about.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
So every female with natural hair has to have the same personality, good or bad? Coli men are fukking retards.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wont condemn or defend their morality but all I know is they some straight freaks B, all of em.

And they always comply when you pull their hair from the back :ohlawd:

I got one coming over tomorrow after work. She likes to lick and suck the balls as you rolling the condom down the shaft :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
I mean...yeah, they're open minded...until you realize...they're open minded to EVERYONE and EVERYTHING...to a fault.

I've seen more trifling and nonsensical shyt from the braid wearing, neo-soul loving, jazz vibing (don't get me wrong, I love the music), whole foods shoppin, all natural hair product wearing, free spirit types...than you'd really expect.

yeah, they're HELLA cool...but the degree of stress sometimes makes you really wonder if they're more delusional than some of the people they think they're better than.

And here is the ring-leader:

Erykah-Badu-2013-She-Is-Diva.jpg

She's a weird, demonic/wicca fool - don't lump her in with me because one of her personalities told her it's not good to put the equivalent of battery acid on her scalp every month.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
im convinced that most of a lot of these cats in here hate black women

Or in the words of more than a few - just prefer white woman.

Which is their choice - just like I prefer someone not raised by a single mom, who wouldnt be satisfied with not having a terminal degree, without a gang of kids OOW and one who understands that Red Slobster is not fine dining. And someone who doesn't think that sticking their dikk into anything that moves makes them a man.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
OutKast been told us -
"Now question is every nikka with dreads for the cause? Is every nikka with golds for the fall? Naw, so don't get caught in appearance"

Now flip that to females... is every chick Natural gonna be all nice and wholesome. Is every chick rocking weaves bad? Nope

Like you said in each group their will be posers and fakers. Thats just the way it is...

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
I wont condemn or defend their morality but all I know is they some straight freaks B, all of em.

And they always comply when you pull their hair from the back :ohlawd:

I got one coming over tomorrow after work. She likes to lick and suck the balls as you rolling the condom down the shaft :banderas:

I've never met a chick that didn't :yeshrug:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
them chicks look way better, eat better, cook better, have more to talk about than the average female, understand that you need hobbies and time alone. :manny:

just don't wife them...its like these earthy chicks are way more fertile...the more open minded she is the more hungry her uterus is it seems. :snoop: