Ya'll ever notice how those "all natural" type girls tend to be the most scandalous on the low?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I mean...yeah, they're open minded...until you realize...they're open minded to EVERYONE and EVERYTHING...to a fault.

I've seen more trifling and nonsensical shyt from the braid wearing, neo-soul loving, jazz vibing (don't get me wrong, I love the music), whole foods shoppin, all natural hair product wearing, free spirit types...than you'd really expect.

yeah, they're HELLA cool...but the degree of stress sometimes makes you really wonder if they're more delusional than some of the people they think they're better than.

And here is the ring-leader:

Erykah-Badu-2013-She-Is-Diva.jpg

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
eryka badu, lauryn hil, jill scott types kill me with that shyt they speak and its them not the nikki minja or melissa ford chicks who end up getting fukked over the most with 2 and 6 kids.. but they the queens and melissa ford types are smuts

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
eryka badu, lauryn hil, jill scott types kill me with that shyt they speak and its them not the nikki minja or melissa ford chicks who end up getting fukked over the most with 2 and 6 kids.. but they the queens and melissa ford types are smuts

Don't forget Alicia Keys basically breaking up Swizz marriage :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean...yeah, they're open minded...until you realize...they're open minded to EVERYONE and EVERYTHING...to a fault.

I've seen more trifling and nonsensical shyt from the braid wearing, neo-soul loving, jazz vibing (don't get me wrong, I love the music), whole foods shoppin, all natural hair product wearing, free spirit types...than you'd really expect.

yeah, they're HELLA cool...but the degree of stress sometimes makes you really wonder if they're more delusional than some of the people they think they're better than.

And here is the ring-leader:

Erykah-Badu-2013-She-Is-Diva.jpg

what exactly do you know about badu's personality?

let me guess: not a damn thing...beyond the fact that she got 3 baby daddies