Y'all ever fukk with Powerstone?

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
Yep, about to put psp version on new classic. Love this game, never saw the anime but will peep that too

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
There's only one Power Stone game and it was the one of the greatest fighting games ever created. The second one was such a HUGE disappointment. I NEVER understood the praise for that game.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
recently had my 11 year old nephew and 2 of his friends over and put this on for them
after the initial ' look at this old/wack/ugly,etc... -graphics comments, they did not want to put the game down
i had to force them off after a few hours of playing.

kinda reminded me of me and my friends playing the shyt out of it at 4 am after coming back from a night of clubbing back in the day.
it was powerstone, soul calibur or nba 2k after clubbing.
:wow:memories

parallax

Superstar
Daps
There's only one Power Stone game and it was the one of the greatest fighting games ever created. The second one was such a HUGE disappointment. I NEVER understood the praise for that game.

powerstone had a more intricate battle system being a one on one fighter. 2 was looser due to being a 4 player fighter with larger arenas. theyre both great games depending on what you want out of it