YALL DUDES ANNOYING AF!!!! THE OFFICIAL BROOKLYN NETS VS NY KNICKS BEEF!!

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Im happy for the Nets that theyre in position to embarrass the Celtics 6 years after Ainge pulled off "the heist"

Props to Brooklyn, they done a great job rebuilding and bringing in stars

However, the fans seem to be mostly homosexuals. I refuse to quote one of them or mention them by name, i wouldnt give a faggit any attention so why would i give them any attention?
Go back to touting the Knicks attendance figures. Thats all you bum ass Knicks fans have as an outstanding attribute :mjgrin:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lowkey, Nets vs Knicks/Clippers vs Lakers would make some entertaining arguments. It was bound to happen but these nikkas spamming up the cotdamn Knicks thread.
Clippers and lakers are both playoff teams. Only one playoff team in NY so really there’s no entertaining argument. Y’all only argument is attendance records

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Im happy for the Nets that theyre in position to embarrass the Celtics 6 years after Ainge pulled off "the heist"

Props to Brooklyn, they done a great job rebuilding and bringing in stars

However, the fans seem to be mostly homosexuals. I refuse to quote one of them or mention them by name, i wouldnt give a faggit any attention so why would i give them any attention?
Considering manhattan is the homosexual capital of NYC, in fact they just had a pride parade there, you knick fans ought to shut up

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
like i keep saying learn from the smart bk bandwagoners

they rock with their team they keep it in house & enjoy their come up

ain't nothing gonna come of trolling the whole rest of ny state state about the knicks ha

@Sour_Overdose how long you finna let this trash thread go on¿

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
dikkhead you made a thread for that very reason and then when points are made, you talking that bullshyt

Let it be known, you made this thread cause YOU Got in your feelings cause you reminded that the Knicks were garbage

You were crying like a bytch cause nikkas(really just 1 or 2) called y’all garabge

You in your feelings clown
Now that you got it all out, go fukk yaself.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
like i keep saying learn from the smart bk bandwagoners

they rock with their team they keep it in house & enjoy their come up

ain't nothing gonna come of trolling the whole rest of ny state state about the knicks ha

@Sour_Overdose how long you finna let this trash thread go on¿

As long as they keep that gay ass shyt in here so we can go about analyzing our squad without these bytch nikkas interrupting.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
As long as they keep that gay ass shyt in here so we can go about analyzing our squad with these bytch nikkas interrupting.
really all you did was give them another thread to troll

you really think fakkits finna stop being groupies in every knicks thread¿

ha dawg kill the bs