YALL DUDES ANNOYING AF!!!! THE OFFICIAL BROOKLYN NETS VS NY KNICKS BEEF!!

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Ain’t no beef you Knickas are just sensitive af. Ask any Nets fan on here, we show y’all love. If we give our opinion on anything then it’s “we hating” or “y’all got an inferiority complex”

Like I said, ain’t no beef on this side.

that's a fukking fib ha*

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It was fun and games when knicks fan use to clown the nets and call us little sisters.

Now it ain’t so funny huh:dead:

Like I said, I barely even talk about y’all scrubs and when I do it’s barely negative, but this is karma. Y’all better hope the nets fail cause every success they make, the media and public will use it as laughing fumes against the knicks and it serves y’all right.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
It was fun and games when knicks fan use to clown the nets and call us little sisters.

Now it ain’t so funny huh:dead:

Like I said, I barely even talk about y’all scrubs and when I do it’s barely negative, but this is karma. Y’all better hope the nets fail cause every success they make, the media and public will use it as laughing fumes against the knicks and it serves y’all right.
Bruh, I don't even shyt on the nets. Y'all nikkas just annoying af. You don't see me going up in a nets thread spamming y'all about how New Jersey is the dumpster part located on the outskirts of the Hudson river or how New Jersey don't know whether to be southern nikkas or up north nikkas or how new Jersey nikkas smell like bums or how new Jersey has no culture so we adopt y'all.
Edit: Or how, Hollywood doesn't even film movies in bum ass Jersey.

I simply don't give a fukk and wanna see both NY teams in the playoffs together.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bruh, I don't even shyt on the nets. Y'all nikkas just annoying af. You don't see me going up in a nets thread spamming y'all about how New Jersey is the dumpster part located on the outskirts of the Hudson river or how New Jersey don't know whether to be southern nikkas or up north nikkas or how new Jersey nikkas smell like bums or how new Jersey has no culture so we adopt y'all.
Edit: Or how, Hollywood doesn't even film movies in bum ass Jersey.

I simply don't give a fukk and wanna see both NY teams in the playoffs together.
Who’s talking specifically about you though? I’m talking about knicks fans in general. It was fun and games when they try to son us and call us sisters, now it ain’t funny. Tell nikkas keep that same energy. Look at you in here talking shyt now about jersey, as if they didn’t come to NY and put the city on their back.

All the negative shyt you just said about jersey is why you getting clowned now.

The “dumpster part” had to come to NY and save us cause knicks single handily made New York a laughing stock on Basketball/NBA. Let’s make this clear, when nikkas clown NY, they really just talking about the Knicks. Nets came to our city and took it over cause y’all couldnt

Now ask yourself how does that sound? Knicks had more money/rep/clout over the nets and somehow the nets receive way more positive attention than you and get stars and we washed y’all almost half a decade every season series:dead:

When you realize most Nets fans are from Brooklyn, you also realize how your jersey disses are dumb too. I never lived in NJ a day n my life:dead: clown asses