Yall down with OTM/Out The Mud?? [Reginald aka Scrypts, Bronco Nima, and Lucien Price]

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'll have to check them out. They look like killers, I just want to see them do it. With OTM's look & Scripts as their Paul Ellering, we might be looking at the thugged out Road Warriors.
We been callin' them the Hood Briscos

They JUST got on TV in June

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
My nikka Sidney

This is actually closer to a real representation of who he actually is (Reggie/Scrypts) versus what he was doing before

That nikka actually from the streets lol
Early Life section of his Wiki page

Sidney Iking Bateman[2] was born one of eight siblings in Memphis, Tennessee on March 13, 1993 - but was raised in St. Louis, Missouri.[3] He played football and basketball with circus as a side hobby, but gave those up when, at the age of 16, he joined a gang called the Crips from the 50 Hundred GST (Geraldine Street Thugs).[3] During his junior year in high school, one of his friends was shot to death by a member of a rival gang, leading to Bateman to quit living a gang life and go back to focusing on his circus aspirations.[3]

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Early Life section of his Wiki page

Sidney Iking Bateman[2] was born one of eight siblings in Memphis, Tennessee on March 13, 1993 - but was raised in St. Louis, Missouri.[3] He played football and basketball with circus as a side hobby, but gave those up when, at the age of 16, he joined a gang called the Crips from the 50 Hundred GST (Geraldine Street Thugs).[3] During his junior year in high school, one of his friends was shot to death by a member of a rival gang, leading to Bateman to quit living a gang life and go back to focusing on his circus aspirations.[3]

Yessir

nikkas ain’t know Reggie a crip. Don’t let the pitbull skinny suits fool y’all

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
The name is kinda weird for marketing but im rooting for everybody black :salute:
8TCWsOz.gif