Y’all dead ass hate women.

Daps
Men who tend to attract petty women who ain’t shyt are probably men who ain’t shyt.

So if they’re complaining about how bad women are…they’re telling on themselves more than anything.
:yeshrug:

Relationships are hard. Men and women don’t always see eye to eye.
But there are good people out there.
Too bad they're hard to find

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you don’t get this Disney Channel bullshyt outta here:russ:
This is not how the world works my boy:mjlol:
And your thread is based of a bad faith POV
Men don’t hate women
We hate how they don’t take accountability
Then we have nikkas like you who have basic level life experiences lying to these women about who men actually are
In hopes to get in where you fit in
Newsflash
nikkas like you are the real problem
Not holding women to a certain standard is what got society to this point
That’s not hating women:skip:
Women have told men to get our shyt together for years
And even we do get out shyt together
The goalpost are moved again and again
While most women truly don’t have to better themselves because goofies like you:pachaha:
You keep them in a dream state so when they do meet a real nikka
They don’t know what to do
They don’t know how to deal with a man of means
They self sabotage relationships because of their own demons/expectations
So when THEY end it
They can look like the victim in the ever ending story of all men ain’t shyt
Every man has been the villain to somebody story
But with nikkas like you who use no discernment when talking to these women
You keep the sick cycle going with these bytches
They never get help, never try to change as a person,
Projection, Projection, Projection
Keep up the good fight and Disney fantasies :pachaha::deadmanny:
Let the church say amen :whew:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
OP aren’t you the guy whose a self admitted 30 year old virgin, catfished as another man, & admitted you had bisexual tendencies/attracted to men bc of your lack of success with women?And now u a relationship expert lol?

And u really want us to beleive this fake virtue signaling thread is just u trying to look out for the best interest of women?

y’all take this site wayyyy too seriously. There are weirdos here & there are weirdos offline. And you are definitely one of them. Welcome to life

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really think these young nikkas ain’t out here simping
:mjlol:

Look how easy it was for Brittany Renner. shyt young nikkas might simp worse, the entertainers they look up too brag about buying hoes burkin bags and cars.
Of course you have simps, but now more than ever you also have dudes who are aware of how some women will respond to certain energy.
I think the playing field is more even

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
You really think these young nikkas ain’t out here simping
:mjlol:

Look how easy it was for Brittany Renner. shyt young nikkas might simp worse, the entertainers they look up too brag about buying hoes burkin bags and cars.
Simping will always exist till the end of time but the simp population is definitely drying up. Or atleast more aware. Gen Z dudes are simp shaming each other for petty shyt like buying there girl a Subway sandwhich:mjlol: I actually talk to my youngers. There’s just too much information out there its the information age. Its the same reason why mental health is so big with our generation bc we have access to the information our parents didnt (and most of them need therapy). Same with these hoes same tricks different times.

IMO it’s not a good thing. Once that starts happening societal collapse is on its way bc we all need somebody dumb enough or with low enough self esteem to actually take these borderline prostitutes seriously. And if they don’t that can cost the government alot of resources taking care of older single people & it hurts the replacement rate (who else is gonna work these jobs). That’s why IMMIGRATION is never going to stop in the USA sorry FBA/ADOS but if u ain’t having kids then technically u apart of the problem. But then again if u don’t, I don’t really blame you either.

somebody’s gotta do it. Shoutouts to those real MEN:lolbron::wow:

Daps
Of course you have simps, but now more than ever you also have dudes who are aware of how some women will respond to certain energy.
I think the playing field is more even
Simping will always exist till the end of time but the simp population is definitely drying up. Or atleast more aware. Gen Z dudes are simp shaming each other for petty shyt like buying there girl a Subway sandwhich:mjlol: I actually talk to my youngers. There’s just too much information out there its the information age. Its the same reason why mental health is so big with our generation bc we have access to the information our parents didnt (and most of them need therapy). Same with these hoes same tricks different times.

IMO it’s not a good thing. Once that starts happening societal collapse is on its way bc we all need somebody dumb enough or with low enough self esteem to actually take these borderline prostitutes seriously. And if they don’t that can cost the government alot of resources taking care of older single people & it hurts the replacement rate (who else is gonna work these jobs). That’s why IMMIGRATION is never going to stop in the USA sorry FBA/ADOS but if u ain’t having kids then technically u apart of the problem. But then again if u don’t, I don’t really blame you either.

Hopefully these new brehs with something to offer will make better decisions. Too much info out there for PJ Washington to go out the way he did.

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Hopefully these new brehs with something to offer will make better decisions. Too much info out there for PJ Washington to go out the way he did.
I’m actually kinda not looking for it. I actually want more simps so I can stand out:mjlol:and have somebody pick up my peices. It’s a win for me.:lolbron:

I hope new brehs dont go way too down the path of red pill & ACTUALLY become women hating , alt right adjacent, white leaning, wanna be macho man fresh & fit fakkits. I beleive in game/mouthpeice but not red pill, I was doing “red pill” shyt with uncles & cousins way before that.But I guess that’s the male feminist response to the toxic feminism we have seen so far. Its like both sides just got worse.

Yeah it’s ugly out here.:francis:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL