Yall check out Rebel Ridge, this shyt was made for the brehs #Netflix

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
John Wick was not marketed as a black man vs racist cops either ..
Because there are zero cops in John Wick. Racist or otherwise.
I'm glad it ain't action packed from start to finish. It gives you time for character building. Every little moment is another irk that adds to build up of the ass whooping he hands out.
Its not even the action for me, I was drawn in by the fact we finally got another film exposing racist police corruption in small town USA-- in the south at that. These shyts are usually set in some major metropolitan city. Closest I can think of is The Rock/Walking Tall, and that was set in Washington state :hhh:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I’ve already seen the movie.. but OP is literally telling people to check out the movie ie people who ain’t seen it yet and you over here spoiling it.

Man yall nikkas are retarded
I'm saving my people from supporting a bullshyt film where we can't even get justice in fantasy settings.

You fail to realize the propagandizing bullshyt that Hollywood forces upon us for mass media consumption...that's your fault you can't see that.

I'm tired of us not winning, and damn sure tired of us not winning in fictional settings.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I'm saving my people from supporting a bullshyt film where we can't even get justice in fantasy settings.

You fail to realize the propagandizing bullshyt that Hollywood forces upon us for mass media consumption...that's your fault you can't see that.

I'm tired of us not winning, and damn sure tired of us not winning in fictional settings.
You ain’t watch the same movie I did

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

Breh I've told you fiftyleven times that one of the examples I used for the film featured zero cops and the latter didn't kill anyone at all.

Get started on pne of those Basquiat wannabes if you need to see that so bad :camby:

Daps
You ain’t watch the same movie I did

That guy is a lunatic with psychotic fantasies

The point of the movie is this nikka is operating like they are banking on him to lose his cool THE WHOLE TIME. By the time they find out what level of marine he is he’s found out shyt is crooked. They hatch a plan to bring these guys to justice

Nobody in this country is trying to hear about crooked cops after you’ve killed them :why: :mjlol:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
That guy is a lunatic with psychotic fantasies

The point of the movie is this nikka is operating like they are banking on him to lose his cool THE WHOLE TIME. By the time they find out what level of marine he is he’s found out shyt is crooked. They hatch a plan to bring these guys to justice

Nobody in this country is trying to hear about crooked cops after you’ve killed them :why: :mjlol:

nobody? :mjpls:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lowkey, the movie was analogous to what Black men go through in real life.

Shows how systematically we're railroaded and who the usual players involved are. :mjpls: