Y’all bum ass mafukkas don’t deserve a title: 2022 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers off-season thread

Season predictions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

I don't know what the fukk I'm looking at, but any chart that has THT plotted as a pretty good defender is fake news. That bozo was LOST at all times this past season.

Lonnie Walker might be dogshyt defensively but that tweet has no credibility with that graph.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Is there anyone left with some size that can backup LeBron and AD at that big Forward position :jbhmm:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what the fukk I'm looking at, but any chart that has THT plotted as a pretty good defender is fake news. That bozo was LOST at all times this past season.

Lonnie Walker might be dogshyt defensively but that tweet has no credibility with that graph.
Someone insert that KD tweet about basketball and graphs

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Surprised they didn’t go after the Martin twins …they seemed like a good fit

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
its not about that you sound like fools

The nikka just destroyed another franchise and you groveling ass crumb snatchers are begging him to come to the Lakers

You let your girl come back to you after another nikka just fukked her?

:scust:

You ain’t wrong. But the thing is…Bron and Kyrie are dynamite together. You’re talking about a GOAT level duo. Kyrie had his best years under Bron….you never heard about any off that weird off the court shyt with him back then. And even if you did Bron attracts so much attention that Kyrie’s goofy ass can finally play the background which is what suits him best

Kyrie is also gonna be highly motivated because

He lost a boatload of money : I bet he makes that back easy in endorsements and will def get maxed out

He lost his shoe : I bet he gets that back in that huge hollywood market

They say he ain’t a difference maker anymore : I bet he balls out and has them in contention for a chip. He’d be restoring his rep

But the best thing about it is…you get that nikka Westbrook off the damn team:blessed:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the Sixers are still trying to dump Thybulle, the Lakers should take a flyer on him.
I don’t think he’s a dump type player i believe they are looking for roster fit/upgrad or to help them clear more cap space attached to another contract.