Y’all bum ass mafukkas don’t deserve a title: 2022 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers off-season thread

Season predictions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
TJ Warren may be another good gamble … wonder what they do at center :jbhmm: ..Jones feels more like a backup

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hell blow up and we’ll have to spend $10 mil a year when we could have locked him up longer and cheaper

he's probably getting traded to BK with Talen and Russ' contract tbh. there's a method to this madness. one thing Rob knows is the cap. remember 2 years ago when they clowned rob saying he didn't know the cap and wouldn't have enough to sign Kawhi and then he traded bum ass wagner to the wizards. he's a questionable gm at this point but as a former agent he knows how to manuver cap space

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
it's a great deal for one year. he's worth more than that and have you seen the MLE options? he gives us shooting

Another W

:whew:
Lonnie has potential as a high scorer, but he’s not a good shooter from what I remember. Lakers need efficient shooting, not scorers, that’s what did them in last year.

Lonnie had decent splits his first two years when shooting 1 3pt a game, but when he went to 5 a game, he started shooting in the very low 30%

I think the Lakers should’ve used the MLE on a wing

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Way too many guards: Russ, Reaves, Nunn, THT, Walker, Troy Brown.

If possible, the TMLE would have been better served on divincenzo, Gary Harris, or Warren. A trade has to be on the horizon.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Lonnie has potential as a high scorer, but he’s not a good shooter from what I remember. Lakers need efficient shooting, not scorers, that’s what did them in last year.

Lonnie had decent splits his first two years when shooting 1 3pt a game, but when he went to 5 a game, he started shooting in the very low 30%

I think the Lakers should’ve used the MLE on a wing
Can walker defend?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Way too many guards: Russ, Reaves, Nunn, THT, Walker, Troy Brown.

If possible, the TMLE would have been better served on divincenzo, Gary Harris, or Warren. A trade has to be on the horizon.

I would have liked Dante and Wes Matthews but Lonnie Walker is not bad on the MLE

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

This team how it’s currently built isn’t doing anything next year

Lonnie sucks on D, and now you have way too many guards who all play similar basketball that’s not aligned with winning

Not to mention, the second unit is :picard: they’re gonna lose any lead that the first unit gives them

Last edited: