Y’all bum ass mafukkas don’t deserve a title: 2022 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers off-season thread

Season predictions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
One thing to consider with regards to a Russ trade if we get Kyrie. Depending on what we get back and if LeBron decides to resign, it might make it tougher to give Kyrie a bigger deal. It might almost make sense for Russ to stay.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
One thing to consider with regards to a Russ trade if we get Kyrie. Depending on what we get back and if LeBron decides to resign, it might make it tougher to give Kyrie a bigger deal. It might almost make sense for Russ to stay.
I say take a torch to the whole thing and make '04 look like a loud car bumping down your street. I'm talking extinction level event fukkery.

Sign KyME for the mid-level, then immediately dump Russ for Hayward and Rozier, knowing it'd be impossible to give KyME a big deal after the season. :mjgrin:

I'm happy for Vogel that he isn't here for this shyt. Way too nice of a guy. :pachaha:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Brehs, imagine if they don't trade Westbrick and it's known before training camp that he's coming off the bench. :ohlawd:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I say take a torch to the whole thing and make '04 look like a loud car bumping down your street. I'm talking extinction level event fukkery.

Sign KyME for the mid-level, then immediately dump Russ for Hayward and Rozier, knowing it'd be impossible to give KyME a big deal after the season. :mjgrin:

I'm happy for Vogel that he isn't here for this shyt. Way too nice of a guy. :pachaha:

Naw, that’s way too much fukkery breh that shyt look scary as hell :dead:

My path at least provides us with an out at the end of the season if it’s a resounding failure. Rebuild can start in earnest, last thing I want to see is us take on contracts. After Bron gone, I want a fresh start…:ehh:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lakers not getting Kyrie and getting rid of Russ for useful pieces... :childplease:

That cac Marks hates Kyrie and will take worse deal to send him where he doesn't want to be

AD back in the gym yet? :francis:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Lakers not getting Kyrie and getting rid of Russ for useful pieces... :childplease:

That cac Marks hates Kyrie and will take worse deal to send him where he doesn't want to be

AD back in the gym yet? :francis:
Then Kyrie will opt out lmao
Or not :dead:

Last edited: