Y'all Been To A 4DX Theater?

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I saw Bad Boys Ride or Die in Atlanta in 4DX and Deadpool 2 in NY in 4DX. Only Regal Theaters have 4DX in the US and there's not many of them, only 1 in Georgia I think, that's why we went there and there's like 3 in Tennessee those are the only ones withinlike 200 miles of me. There's also D-Box which is like a way toned down version of 4DX but only the seats move. There's a few D-Box theaters in Alabama but no 4DX theaters. 4DX had like wind, water, smells, and the seats damn near felt like being on a roller coaster. It was fun as he'll, added to the experience a whole lot. DBox feels like a giant Playstation controller.

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw i prefer amc for the cleaniesss and comfortable chairs..they the only place that actually did renovations during the pAndemic..regal movie’s theaters be looking busted

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Saw Spiderman NWH in 4DX…needless to say I did not enjoy the web swinging segments

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I go every now and then, the kids absolutely love it. Saw Twisters in 4DX and that shyt was crazy fun.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Please for the love of god don't remind me of extraterrorestrial it's probably not what you mentioned exactly but shyt

Also universal Did too with shrek
That one, if I remember correctly, was a rail ride, right? I think the movie I saw was honey I shrunk the audience