Y'all ain't watching White Lotus? Show is piff, both seasons

Daps
Reppin
Chi
finishing up the 2nd ep…it’s early but the exchanges between these characters have been pretty boring for a show that’s heavy on dialogue…but I’m still interested in finding out if/how the wife died
It's almost all dialogue at least til the last episode or two...it's not particularly interesting either lol, yet I watched the 1st season in a couple days, and was hooked on S2.

I thought the Mother in law popping in and being absolutely obnoxious was entertaining...I find awkward interactions and totally self-unaware ppl entertaining af. But I'm also interested in class divide & the lasting affects of colonialism

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's almost all dialogue at least til the last episode or two...it's not particularly interesting either lol, yet I watched the 1st season in a couple days, and was hooked on S2.

I don’t mind shows with heavy dialogue…in this instance tho I also found it to be uninteresting…got up early this morning and watched all of S1…I’ll probably take a break tho and watch S2 some time next week

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I don’t mind shows with heavy dialogue…in this instance tho I also found it to be uninteresting…got up early this morning and watched all of S1…I’ll probably take a break tho and watch S2 some time next week

I think most ppl preferred S2...there's more tension, new characters, more scenes outside of the actual hotel, and more "action" at the end.

Also, italian hooker Simona Tobasco :obama:
120822-simona-tabasco-002-5bacdf1eebfb4ed58a9b6a589144d2e3.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think most ppl preferred S2...there's more tension, new characters, more scenes outside of the actual hotel, and more "action" at the end.

ya that’s why I’m willing to give it a chance…from the screen caps for the S2 episodes, it looks like the crazy chic and the dude she met will be the only repeat guests from S1…aside from that new characters/storylines so maybe it’ll be more interesting/entertaining

Daps
Reppin
Chi
ya that’s why I’m willing to give it a chance…from the screen caps for the S2 episodes, it looks like the crazy chic and the dude she met will be the only repeat guests from S1…aside from that new characters/storylines so maybe it’ll be more interesting/entertaining
It's still mostly dialogue especially as they're developing characters and such. Def picks up more the last half of the season...but it's def not a show like Euphoria, or even Succession where drama or major shyt is going down every episode...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's still mostly dialogue especially as they're developing characters and such. Def picks up more the last half of the season...but it's def not a show like Euphoria where drama is going down every episode...

I don’t have a problem with dialogue if it’s interesting…I found the exchanges to be mundane and the characters to be realistically miserable and it just wasn’t done in a way I found to be entertaining

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I don’t have a problem with dialogue if it’s interesting

In S1 I liked that dinner scene w/ the family where they're discussion colonialism's affect on the island, and wealth privilege. I liked the wife,husband, MIL dinner scene where they're talking about money..."oh honey, you don't wanna do that...there's no money in it" ..."money money money" *snaps fingers* and the wife was just disgusted that the MIL was shytting on everything she's interested in.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In S1 I liked that dinner scene w/ the family where they're discussion colonialism's affect on the island, and wealth privilege. I liked the wife,husband, MIL dinner scene where they're talking about money..."oh honey, you don't wanna do that...there's no money in it" ..."money money money" *snaps fingers* and the wife was just disgusted that the MIL was shytting on everything she's interested in.

I hated and pitied almost all of them…the most “likable” character was the son…I will praise the writers tho for very realistic characters, problems (to an extent), dialogue

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I checked out this show off the strength of TRUST for my film room brehs
Why did they need to show me this man's meat in EPISODE 1? :dame:
They couldn't just mention that something was wrong without having to place it onscreen? This had better not be a running trend for this show

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I checked out this show off the strength of TRUST for my film room brehs
Why did they need to show me this man's meat in EPISODE 1? :dame:
They couldn't just mention that something was wrong without having to place it onscreen? This had better not be a running trend for this show

HBOs MO has been full frontal male nudity on their newer shows…Euphoria had dikks on screen for no fukking reason as often as possible smfh.

Y’all remember OZ? Brehhh that was over the top with it too